Groups
    EXPIRED

Help finding a graphics card

I'm slowly building a new pc, and it is coming to the end, i have a msi gd65 mobo and will be getting the i5 750 cpu.

The trouble is i cant find a graphics card, the reason being is because i dont want to spend nomore than £70. and because my case is green & black i want a green and black graphics card.

It wont be for playing games, anyone got a black / green graphics card in their pc?

2 Comments

Realy mate if your going to spend £120 on a CPU throwing a £70 GPU is a complete waste of time.

for £70 best you will get is a 4850 and i doubt they come in green and black (that is nvidia colours) Wast size screen will you be gaming on?

My suggestion is to save a bit more cash and invest in a good one.

EDIT: sorry i just saw that its not for games. My comment still stands if your going down the route of getting a hardcore cpu like an i5 id want to go all the way.

Anyway is your case see through? Have you painted the insides green or black or something? Because honestly you can harldy see the colour of a graphics card when its installed.

Look for a comapny called XFX they normaly make green and black nvidia cards

steveie;6997747

EDIT: sorry i just saw that its not for games. My comment still stands if … EDIT: sorry i just saw that its not for games. My comment still stands if your going down the route of getting a hardcore cpu like an i5 id want to go all the way.

Why? It'll just be extra heat, noise and power consumption.

As steveie says, black and green are the nVidia colours so I'd be surprised to see any radeon based card using them. I'd pick something with dual-digital output, DVI with full HDMI support is generally preferable to an HDMI port since it's more flexible. I don't know where nVidia's support of dual dual-link DVI starts but apart from that a GT220/GT240 should be fine (or the slightly older 9500GT).
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826364
      2. love affairs1338
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1214
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1861344

See more discussions