Expired

Help finding a holiday in egypt

Banned 5 replies
Found 4th Jun 2010
Hello,

Last year i went to Egypt Sharm el sheikh with my family and really enjoyed it. This was mostly because of the coral reef and the diving etc.
i went to Royal albatorss moderna hotel, on the 24th of august for two weeks and got it at the cheap price of £600 per person.
I dont know many holiday sites and was just wondering if any one could help me find the deal for a simmilar price at the same hotel and around about the same dates.
Ive seen some really good deals on here and this was the only place i know where to post for holidays deals
Flying from standstead or gatwick.
Thanks!

5 Comments

Ive just been to egypt - stayed at the park inn hotel in sharm el sheikh what a fab holiday we had. We paid just over £450 per person for 2 weeks all inclusive. Booked with Fleetway travel also saw lots of cheap holidays with teletext online for Egypt. Hope this helps

try icelolly.com or onthebeach

i go to egypt a lot heres a few good hotels, not to pricey either
dreams beach , coral sea , for kids tiraana aqua park, spelled it wrong i bet lol. jaz mirabell . grand sharm plaza, hope that helps all good hotels,

Falcon Naama Star...just a few minutes walk from Naama. Great hotel, good food All Inclusive

Original Poster Banned

Thanks alot for all the replys!
I have looked at icelolly,fleetway and teletext and they do appear to be cheap. The coral sea resort hotel you mentioned looks very good and i remember seeing it when we were at sharm.
However i checked the sites and alough they were cheap the hotels that came up were often badly reviewed.
i was wondering if anyone knew any sites i could get hotels like the Royal Albartoss moderna or the coral sea for around £650 per person?
Thanks Alot for your help!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What is gearbest like on warranty?79
    2. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch34
    3. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21
    4. Parkopedia, can the info be trusted22

See more discussions