Expired

help finding a mattress?

7 replies
Found 10th Jan 2009
hi need a new double mattress anyone know if the silentnight montreal miracoil luxury cushion top is any good?

1. Ask
  2. Mattress
7 Comments

Original Poster

or the silentnight rebecca miracoil cushion top? both in argos?

There's a lot of good advice on MSE, particularly from Tim Deegan who seems to know what he's talking about:

forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho…gan

I think he would advise avoiding Silentnight. :whistling:

I am trying to get my sons bet returned, bought it from tesco, direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx
His mattress is making an awful squeeking/creaking noise, he has only had it 6 weeks.
apparrently you cannot bend the mattress. How do you get it around corners??? also you are not supposed to sit on the matteress so I am really not sure how you get to sleeping position? :thinking:

go to a local bed shop and take a look at the same mattress, try it before you buy it.

http://direct.tesco.com/pi/Product/7/SS08203-5737TPS321553.jpg

I would not buy another one of these.

hope this helps you

If you like a firm one, fnnnrr fnnnrr, I would really recommend this one from Marks & Spencer.

marksandspencer.com/gp/…e=1

It's 125 quid, but the following voucher gives you a tenner off:

WEBS24S9 - £10 off when you spend £100 or more

Comes with free delivery and ours arrived in about two weeks.

Trickyjabs;4017572

If you like a firm one, fnnnrr fnnnrr, I would really recommend this one … If you like a firm one, fnnnrr fnnnrr, I would really recommend this one from Marks & Spencer.http://www.marksandspencer.com/gp/product/B001DTYSW8/sr=1-5/qid=1231604328/ref=sr_1_5/279-8702008-4215929?ie=UTF8&node=&m=A2BO0OYVBKIQJM&keywords=&mnSBrand=core&size=9&rh=n%3A43890030&page=1It's 125 quid, but the following voucher gives you a tenner off:WEBS24S9 - £10 off when you spend £100 or moreComes with free delivery and ours arrived in about two weeks.

Hi, your link doesn't work, would you mind re-posting as I would be interested which one is FIRM...as site doesn't seem to say.

agnes;4179058

Hi, your link doesn't work, would you mind re-posting as I would be … Hi, your link doesn't work, would you mind re-posting as I would be interested which one is FIRM...as site doesn't seem to say.Thanks:thumbsup:

Just had a look on their website and annoyingly they seem to have discontinued the matress in question. They are having a sale though and this one is about 116 quid with free delivery:

marksandspencer.com/gp/…e=1

Trickyjabs;4186799

Just had a look on their website and annoyingly they seem to have … Just had a look on their website and annoyingly they seem to have discontinued the matress in question. They are having a sale though and this one is about 116 quid with free delivery:http://www.marksandspencer.com/gp/product/B001E0G3U6/sr=1-1/qid=1232926588/ref=sr_1_1/279-8702008-4215929?ie=UTF8&node=&m=A2BO0OYVBKIQJM&keywords=&mnSBrand=core&size=9&rh=n%3A43890030&page=1

Thanks a lot, that looks a great deal - I trust M&S quality. Rep added.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Camera lens11
    2. Typical cost of boiler installation67
    3. Invisalign dental braces in London11
    4. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…11

See more discussions