help finding a phone number for asos.

hi i need to contact asos and i cannot find a phone number for them so if any of you know it please let me know.
the problem is i ordered a juicy couture charm for my mum on thursday last week and i have just taken the order in and opened the juicy box and it is empty so need to find out what i can do. cheers all.

7 Comments

Banned

Try 0207-756-1000

What a joke that its empty? Bet it takes ages to get a refund etc or send a new one out. thought Asos were quite efficient, always have been for me

That goes to head office i think, try this too 01442 835820

Original Poster

fairysel;7856635

Try 0207-756-1000

cheers will try now.

Original Poster

Samwards;7856654

What a joke that its empty? Bet it takes ages to get a refund etc or send … What a joke that its empty? Bet it takes ages to get a refund etc or send a new one out. thought Asos were quite efficient, always have been for me

i have never had a problem with them before just couldnt believe it when there was nothing there and i have bought it as a mothers day present as she collects them and it is out of stock now.

Original Poster

right i have managed to get hold of them and they are refunding me but takes between 5 to 10 working days to go into my account really gutted as i wanted the charm for her and its now out of stock and i had used the 20% off as well so i havent got a cat in hells chance of getting another one for the price i paid.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764076
    2. First 2 lucky people.67
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2133
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?24

See more discussions