Groups
    EXPIRED

Help Finding a Ride cymbal

Daughter has a junior drum set and is taking lessons.

She has just come into us saying she now needs a Ride cymbal and stand to complete her set so she can carry on practicing at home

I have checked on the site we used for her set Gears 4 music and they want £64 which is almost half of what we paid for the rest of the set.

can anyone help me find it cheaper as just asfter xmas we cannot afford that sort of money.

thanx in advance

5 Comments

What set did you buy her as most come with a crash/ride cymbal :?

Original Poster

wickedteen;7363249

http://www.gear4music.com/Drums-and-Percussion/Cymbal-Boom-Long-Arm-Stand-by-Gear4music/100£24.95, same place you looked

thats just the stand, its doesnt come with the cymbal

Original Poster

choc1969;7363237

it comes with a crash cymbal, she needs a seperate ride cymbal aswell so i have been told, has just put her book infront of me and showed me the picture

choc1969;7363237

Drum kits come with a crash and hiHat cymbals not a ride cymbal.

Adding a ride is usally going to cost around £100 if you go for low end brand cymbals..

A good option is to see wether a local music shop will give you a deal on a ride with a stand.
    otherwise maybe looking into a cymbal pack will work out cheaper in the long run as it will improve the hi-hat and crash you currenlty have aswell
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Music download33
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…33
      3. Advertised on Gumtree55
      4. Remortgaging to pay off debt89

See more discussions