Groups

Help finding a site/link please

Hi my laptop died when a cup of coffee was knocked on it :-( and I've lost all my fav's (as well as everything else!). About a month ago there was a code posted on here to get free membership to a site with printable vouchers for days out. I can't remeber the name of it now, but I did sign up and was hoping to print off a voucher for bluereef.

Any help greatly received.
    Rachel

4 Comments

can u check your emails see if you got any welcome email or confirmation of registration or such?

Original Poster

onlyme23;3299368

can u check your emails see if you got any welcome email or confirmation … can u check your emails see if you got any welcome email or confirmation of registration or such?

doh, didn't think of that

Original Poster

barneydog;3299446

This?]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/254620/free-annual-membership-daysoutuk-co/or one of ]these?

:thumbsup: Great, thank you!

It was the first link, but couldn't login, so went with the next one. have some rep for your trouble ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767355
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would57
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846377
      4. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2630

See more discussions