Groups
    EXPIRED

Help finding a tablet

I'm looking to buy a tablet with reasonably good specs but I'm stuck on what to choose.

I will mostly use it for Gaming, Office Based Work, Music/Films and Web Browsing.

Looking for something with higher than 1.5GB Ram and 16/32GB Memory (Which allows Micro SD Cards)

My budget is around £200.

Please post links with the best price and no Apple products please!

Thanks.

11 Comments

tesco HUDL is brill expandable memory up to 32gb in HD 7" £119 bargain you can even hook it up to tv 2 watch films via mini hdmi cable android 2cameras front n back

Nexus

Original Poster

steven75

tesco HUDL is brill expandable memory up to 32gb in HD 7" £119 bargain … tesco HUDL is brill expandable memory up to 32gb in HD 7" £119 bargain you can even hook it up to tv 2 watch films via mini hdmi cable android 2cameras front n back

Thanks for the reply, I don't really see myself using that.

Original Poster

jamierichardson129

Nexus

What model/version?

I've a galaxy tab 2 and its the best thing Ive ever bought. only use comp for word processing, and phone for calls now.

Original Poster

deiseaj058

I've a galaxy tab 2 and its the best thing Ive ever bought. only use comp … I've a galaxy tab 2 and its the best thing Ive ever bought. only use comp for word processing, and phone for calls now.

Would the newer models meet my requirements?

Original Poster

I'm looking at getting a Samsung Galaxy Tab S or Pro.

Has anyone had any experience with either of these or recommend them?

Original Poster

allowed

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-Galaxy-7-inch-Tablet-Black/dp/B00KLEDOIA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1406647000&sr=8-1&keywords=samsung+tab+4

Any recommendation to what I listed above? Spec wise they appeal more but I didn't know if they were good for value?

Con_G

Any recommendation to what I listed above? Spec wise they appeal more but … Any recommendation to what I listed above? Spec wise they appeal more but I didn't know if they were good for value?

I was window shopping in John Lewis and the screen/pixel is out of this world.

Original Poster

Expired.

Got a Galaxy Tab S.
    Edited by: "Con_G" 30th Jul 2014
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to European satellite tv32
      2. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…11
      3. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland78
      4. Any now tv entertainment offers going on???11

See more discussions