Groups

Help finding an old thread please :)

Vaguely remember reading about a Dialaphone "deal" that although you went through Quidco there was an additional "trick" to earn more money. (Refer a friend maybe??)
    This was a few months ago and don't think it was in deals-maybe misc??
    Can anyone remember/find this?

Realise the info is a little lame for folk to work with!-TIA for any help

5 Comments

Original Poster

dancrawley;6255297

This … This it?]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/320079/45-cashback-diaphone-plus-quidco/Found it using Gary Rip's search - ]http://hukd.garyrip.com/search/

Thank you so much-have spent ages looking for it and was starting to think i'd imagined it!

Will save gary_rips search thingy too :-D

Rep and huge thanks again :thumbsup:

Banned

Gary rips search thingy uses 'google' to search HUKD, as the search program on this site is so crap. :roll:

If ever you are looking for something just open google and search your criteria adding 'hotukdeals' to the end of the search, its usually the first or second entry.

I dont think the site is too bothered they have such a poor search engine. shame really as it would be so much easier to use if they sorted that :thumbsup:

karri123;6255362

Thank you so much-have spent ages looking for it and was starting to … Thank you so much-have spent ages looking for it and was starting to think i'd imagined it!Will save gary_rips search thingy too :-DRep and huge thanks again :thumbsup:

No worries - gary_rips search is so much better than the official one - it means you can actually find stuff :w00t::p

Original Poster

Thanks for the advice guys-will use that in future :thumbsup:

Repped you both
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media TV56
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?33
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions