Expired

Help finding best Broadband deal. Possible with Virgin?

5 replies
Found 12th Jul 2010
Hi;

I have been with Virgin Media for 4 years now and am currently paying £25 for:
- 10MB Broadband with unlimited download limit
- Free evening and weekend calls (Price includes the line rental from virgin)
- Basic TV (Freeview channels) which i could easily get from my TV using the inbuilt freview reciever!

I would like to know the cheapest deal i can get without hassle.

I need a fast broadband like virgin one i have. Free weekend calls i may still need.
However, if im gonna pay £25 a month, i would prefer getting more channels or even HD+ Box as anyone else here seems to get without trying hard! I cant find any deals with virgin currently.

If no option is available, than i am ready to switch to another provider like talktalk or Plus Net or watever and dont get TV and use Freeview instead.

Can anyone help me? Thanks...

4 Comments

Original Poster

garbage456

stay with virgin to be honest

Why tho? I can pay £17 to Orange Broadband and get Unlimited internet with Free evening and weekend calls and the price includes the line rental. Also the first 3 month of broadband is free instead of £6.50 a month!

Original Poster

Oh, PLUS Orange Broadband currently offers £70 cashback

Original Poster

No idea? Anyone?.. I have been searching for ages and i am getting more and more confused and i cant remember nothing anymore!

Who has a good deal and can share it with me?

im with talktalk, wireless broadband, line rental and free local and national calls all day everyday pay about £20-25 a month. dont know what speed that is. ive been with them at least 4yrs had no problems!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?32
    2. Driving anxiety.1517
    3. Xbox Newbie34
    4. private number44

See more discussions