Groups

Help finding codes/cashback to reduce the cost of a Oem Gaming Laptop.

Hi, I was wondering if anyone maybe able to help me try and find any kind of discount codes for this Omen Gamily Laptop please.

store.hp.com/UKS…mp;

I would really appreciate any help that anyone maybe able to offer with me.

Thank you in advance!

2 Comments

Banned

best you can get in cashback is 5.75% from tcb (topcashback) highest rate currently for laptops from hp

topcashback.co.uk/hp/

the link might work it might not, since im sure hukd will try to edit it to a cashback link

i dont know if they are any vouchers or discounts currently, i might post some if i find some but for now the highest cashback rate is very easy to find, discounts less so
    Edited by: "057907" 7th Dec 2016

Original Poster

best you can get in cashback is 5.75% from tcb (topcashback) highest rate … best you can get in cashback is 5.75% from tcb (topcashback) highest rate currently for laptops from hp https://www.topcashback.co.uk/hp/the link might work it might not, since im sure hukd will try to edit it to a cashback link i dont know if they are any vouchers or discounts currently, i might post some if i find some but for now the highest cashback rate is very easy to find, discounts less so

Thank you. I seen this too however didn't think it would apply to that specific laptop as it says Commercial Laptops. Sorry I am slightly new to the laptops side of things.
    Thank you for your input also!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Remove Best Offers Option On eBay?33
      2. Battery drain on iOS 111319
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1639
      4. What do I do if item is damaged I bought on eBay.710

See more discussions