help finding model motorbikes

4 replies
Found 18th Feb 2008
about 4 years back i bought my hubby 30 model motorbikes from well i thought it was brooks and bentley but it could be another 1 of those companys that advertise in the magazines paid in instalments, well in midst of a row i "accidently" broke some which i now regret and am trying to find how to replace ive looked on ebay and am just wondering if anyone else can help thanks!!!

4 Comments

Hi
I have the FULL SET still in their cellophane wrappers! I think there was about 60 in the collection,would need to check,up at my parents...They go for between £6 & £15 each on Ebay depending what one is being auctioned. I would be willing to sell the full set if you are interested?

Original Poster

i would be interested i only had 30 in the set and they came boxed with their certificates and a disolay unit

Hi
I don't think they are the same bikes. Mine were the DeAgostini ones that came out every 2 weeks I think back in 2003. They were £6.99 each if I remember correctly. Scale models in little plastic boxes. Not as collectible as I thought,selling on Ebay starting from £3! Maybe my great great great grandson will be able to cash in on them :thumbsup:

Original Poster

sayin that if you had a price and they are a nice collection any photos it would still replace the 1's i "accidently" broke lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?12
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769589
    3. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!811
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48911002

See more discussions