has fingerprint recognition
    has at least 3gb memory
    at least octacore
    dual sim
    at least 13mb camera
    less than £110
    and is a bargain

any suggestions?

i have been looking at xiaomi but they have so many different models i don't know what the difference is (3s 4 4x).
    I saw one that has a decacore in it but is there really much difference between a decacore and an octacore?

Thanks

7 Comments

you may find this site useful

kimovil.com/en/

kindestguydead

I saw one that has a decacore in it but is there really much difference … I saw one that has a decacore in it but is there really much difference between a decacore and an octacore?

It all depends on what sort of cores, which CPU designs it uses. A lot of cheaper SoCs with lots of cores use lots of little weak cores which is a poor solution from a performance perspective. Fewer, more powerful cores are better.

Much like megapixels for image quality, core count is only one of many influential factors on performance.

If either matters, then look at the results.

So do you want the world as well?

Redmi Note 4 Global is about that price and is a decent phone (I'm writing this on one) that hits all your requirements.

Don't fall into the trap of thinking the number of cores on the cpu means it performs better or the number of megapixels on the camera means better photos because that's wrong.
    Edited by: "dcx_badass" 4th Jul

Don't bother looking at how many cores a phone's CPU has - it's basically meaningless as a guide to speed alone.

Xiaomi Global Redmi Note 4 with band 20 for under £115 is an amazing phone and superb value for money, really fast and responsive.

5.5" Full HD, Snapdragon 625, 3GB Ram/32GB Storage, 4100mah Battery(last 2/3 days) Fingerprint ID, 13mp Camera and with new android + regular updates, or go for the 4GB/64GB version for £140

3GB/32GB Here
    4GB/64GB Here
    This seller sells the offical global 'sealed box' version
    (some other sellers claim to be global have opened and flashed over to global rom so more unstable)

Original Poster

thanks redmi note 4 it is. i cant select best answer for somereason but much appreciated
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Superdrug weekly deals22
      2. Mayweather vs Mcgregor44
      3. cheap glasses websites11
      4. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland55

See more discussions