Groups
    EXPIRED

help finding pillows

hi trying to find some pillows that hold there shape and dont go flat after a month tryed silentnight superspring pillows but still went flat like big pillows that hold there shape? thanx

5 Comments

have you thought of a memory foam pillow hun

I bought some a while back from Debenhams and they not too bad,I paid for them just average pillow prices cos i keep an eye out for deals on here for things like that.I wouldn't spend £40 on them,they not worth £40.

They're not the cheapest, but they are good - you could try northern nights at QVC. They do all sorts of different types. You also get cashback through quidco and they regularly have them as a Todays Special Value, unfortunately you just missed some about two week ago.
    My hubbie uses two of theirs and I use A down one from them on top of a dunlopillow shaped underneath thing.
    The other bonus with QVC is the 30 day money back, means you can try them out and send them back if you don't like them and all it costs you is the postage.
    Good luck

i was going to say down ones are suposed to keep shape better but cost more and if you allergic like me totally not suitable
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?36
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …69
      3. Speccing a gaming pc48
      4. Which SSD drive I need to replace my current HD48

See more discussions