Posted 28th Dec 2022
4058735_1.jpgI think it is about 17 years old and is now leaking so want to try changing the valve cartridges but I cant remember name of tap so was hoping one of you lovely people could help Thank you
Community Updates
New Comment


's avatar
  1. DaveG46's avatar
    If know one knows send them an email with the photos they help my dad a few years ago 😁
  2. ccnp's avatar
    Good luck. just had exactly the same experience but with the Davos version of a Franke tap that is 40 years old. The difference is the shoulder heights and the spline length. I reckon there are 3 main variants of the valves. They are sold as pairs (H&C) as each moves in the opposite direction. It looks very lose to the one I have fixed using these…p_1
Top Merchants