Groups
    EXPIRED

HELP! Finding XFX GeForce 9500GT 512MB DDR3 LOW PROFILE

I've be searching the web for days trying to find one that I can purchase. I have fround it in an american site, but does not deliver to the UK.

Here are the specs (Product Code: PV-T95G-YHL)

Model Number: PV-T95G-YHL(*).
    Packaing: (G).
    Version: Standard.
    Clk Mhz: 550.
    Bus: 128bit
    Type: DDR3
    Size: 512MB
    Speed: 1.6GHz
    Shader Clk: 1093MHz
    Cooling: Fansink
    Output: S-Video, Dual DVI, HDTV.
    Profile: Low
    SLI: Yes.
    Res: 2560x1600.
    Card Dim: 6.6x 2.73x .75 in

Any help would be MUCH appreciated!! Many thanks in advance.

Kar

10 Comments

Original Poster

Thanks guys, but im looking for the LOW PROFILE version of this card

I've got a PNY 9500 GT that's real low profile if your interested, it's no thicker than the backplate. Looks like this one, the one in the pic is apparently a BFG one but mine looks nearly identical.

images.tigerdirect.com/sku…jpg

UberTiger;5537767

I've got a PNY 9500 GT that's real low profile if your interested, it's … I've got a PNY 9500 GT that's real low profile if your interested, it's no thicker than the backplate. Looks like this one, the one in the pic is apparently a BFG one but mine looks nearly identical.http://images.tigerdirect.com/skuimages/large/9500GT_angle_lg_Main.jpg

That's single slot which is something different, low profile is when the backplate is only half the length of normal and the same width as a single slot card.

CCL appear to have a low profile 9500GT, although I'm not sure if it comes with a low profile backplate in the box.

If you don't mind spending a little extra than low profile 9600GTs are availible.

ahhhh, gotcha.

Original Poster

Hay, Thanks for all your responses!

The CCL on is a 1GB DDR2... Im looking for 512MB DDR3

The link to Eclipse computers seems to be the model number for the DDR2 version.

However, in the description it says that the mem clk is 1600mhz which corresponds to the DDR3 version. The description doesn't state whether it is DDR2 or DDR3. I may have to email/call them...

Thanks for looking guys, Im going to have to continue my search.

kar89;5548106

The CCL on is a 1GB DDR2... Im looking for 512MB DDR3

I can't even see a low profile DDR3 version, in or out of stock, are you sure it's a UK model?

The low profile 9600GT is from CCL, it's £75 before delivery.

Original Poster

Its on the European XFX site so I'm assuming that it is available in the UK.

However, I havn't been able to get one that is able to ship to UK.

Im not interested in the 9600 thanks, just the 9500 DDR3 version
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28105
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866384
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1630
      4. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1116

See more discussions