help for holiday for large family plz?

31 replies
Found 7th Feb
hi my children have never been abroad and was hoping to take them oct time,the problem is I have 6 children i was hoping to take them maybe somewhere all inclusive or cheap to eat/drink also plenty to do ie kids clubs,pools,aqua park access etc...everywhere I look at it seems to be booking 3 separate hotel rooms and very pricey! with 2 of my children being on asd spectrum I really don't want separate rooms..can anyone offer on advice plz? I would appreciate any help

thank you

31 Comments

Have you considered a mobile home with europarks. I was part of a big family and these locations gave us great weather, affordable eating as you could self cater or eat relatively cheaply on site.

Not sure if itl help as not all inclusive but what about a villa, can always buy in food like ice lollies and most villas have a pool which kids will have all to themselves!

How many weeks? How many people in total

If you can get outside of school times a cheap all-inclusive would work out best but you'll have to split rooms. Max I've ever seen per room has been 4.
Maybe rope the grandparents in as babysitters.

You can get villa let's, but if your kids eat and drink like dustbins you can easily run up a bill higher then going all-inclusive plus you'd be cooking a lot yourself to keep the costs down.

jabjones1

How many weeks? How many people in total

Sorry what is your local airport(s)

Original Poster

I'm in North wales local airport would be liverpool or Manchester
there would be my daughter and I (2 adults)
then 6 children ages 14,12,10,7 and twins aged 5
my parents,sis and nephew (aged 12) could also possibly come.i was just hoping for somewhere where I wouldn't be spending on a daily basis and trying to find things to occupy them
thank you

Let me know more details I will look for you meanwhile check in my profile to the link to a deal I found the other week .

Original Poster

10 days I was thinking I was also thinking of taking kids out of school as suggested above

Ok will have a look . Do you have a budget ?

Original Poster

Thank you and no real budget I have no idea of what a realistic price is for that time of year,the children have wanted to go for yrs so I've explained to the older ones that if we go there would be less at xmas which is a good thing considering half of it ends up broken and in bin or never played with!

Morocco is a really nice country to visit with affordable flights with Ryanair. You could probably get a cheap villa with private pool. there are lots of aqua swimming pools and plenty of places to visit. we went last year with a group if 18 all of whom were family. it's the best holiday ever.

check out a website called skyscanner for cheap affordable flights

dm me and I can provide you links and plenty of help with finding a cost effective holiday for every family member to enjoy

Have you heard of airbnb

Original Poster

Thank you for all your help it's much appreciated,is moroccow quite cheap for food drinks etc?

hhoque

Morocco is a really nice country to visit with affordable flights with … Morocco is a really nice country to visit with affordable flights with Ryanair. You could probably get a cheap villa with private pool. there are lots of aqua swimming pools and plenty of places to visit. we went last year with a group if 18 all of whom were family. it's the best holiday ever.

where did you stay in Morocco?

hi just looked at that airbnb looks ok and if you move the price scroll it to a lower it comes at cheaper prices I would recommend portugal albfira or Tenerife they are both very nice and nice for your children to and also for you to relaxe we go to adeje to a hotel santa marie it is lovely for all the ages of you children hope you find a nice holiday with Ryanair you can get awy with just 10kg plus 5 in bag that free luggage so you wouldn't have to pay luggage get the little ones one of those little pull case they will be happy doing that go on skyscanner look the whole month for the cheapest flights

edjaned

Thank you for all your help it's much appreciated,is moroccow quite cheap … Thank you for all your help it's much appreciated,is moroccow quite cheap for food drinks etc?

​We stayed in Morocco in 2016. All inclusive booked seperately to flights.

try sunshine holidays for accommodation and sky scanner for flights.

never spent a penny whilst there.... kids love it and stayed on resort.

£3259 for 8 people all inclusive in algarve for 10 nights from Manchester on 16th oct. two rooms, in "be live holiday village".
In porches resort.

£400 deposit.

I must agree with most comments though, I've been away in large groups and small, all inclusive and self catering. By far the best was having our own villa/apartment. Good luck !

msjames

There really is no need for comments like this. I don't think the people … There really is no need for comments like this. I don't think the people you are referring to have seen happy days in a long time.

neither has this idiot seen happy days for a long time,,theres always one

Original Poster

Thank you I think I will look into villa option,maybe someone close to activities,where is cheaper for food and drink plz?

edjaned

Thank you I think I will look into villa option,maybe someone close to … Thank you I think I will look into villa option,maybe someone close to activities,where is cheaper for food and drink plz?

id second morocco..we went caribbean village agador..had a blast..thomson flights around £60 and hotel around £1000 but we had 2 weeks easter school hols..all inc didnt spend anything. Had restaurants you could book one night each per week so kids got lots of experiences..pool amazing.
Have also been to marrakech, no beach but amazing hotels for cheap prices. Ours had a childrens farm..lots to do.

Also Bulgaria was silly cheap last year..and they have huge rooms..or adjoining for families. The animation team was brilliant kids amused all day. Felt really safe too for them to wander (mine are 14 and 11) Sinemorets we went to. Again didnt spend anything while there. Ice cream on tap both places

Villa wise we have just booked easter easyjet flights under £100 for easter in malaga..el presidente has apartments and a heated pool not been yet but im told lovely. We have paid around £1000 for 11 nights 3 bedroomed 3 bathrooms its near the beach and all amenities have a look?. they do have lidl etc for food so cheap when you are there. The drawback is not having a car cos a minibus would be expensive transfers quite cheap. All inc prob work out better?

i use loveholidays as a search tool to start off..i hate skyscanner It gives me a broad idea whats cheap

Another vote for Morocco, but have a look at Croatia too. We stayed on Brac an island just off the coast of Split, great for family groups.

booky

Another vote for Morocco, but have a look at Croatia too. We stayed on … Another vote for Morocco, but have a look at Croatia too. We stayed on Brac an island just off the coast of Split, great for family groups.

never been to Croatia is it nice?

plumberman01

You goto go here if you are going to Croatia its Plitvice Lakes
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-o_KWBbsDs80/WAPRrbStSMI/AAAAAAAA9dw/1Qx6xwqZUYkDIcLEV8obO8BoC4-CncNRACLcB/s1600/plitvice%2Bcascades2.jpg
Contact me for more details

archer1204

You goto go here if you are going to Croatia its Plitvice Lakes Contact … You goto go here if you are going to Croatia its Plitvice Lakes Contact me for more details

looks beautiful thanks always after new places to try x

plumberman01

Croatia is lovely, it's easy to drive around, good transport links to the islands. Dubrovnik is ok, but way too popular with cruise liners, Split old town is much nicer. Brac, Hvar are just two of the islands reached by frequent ferries from Split and they are both great for family holidays.

booky

Croatia is lovely, it's easy to drive around, good transport links to the … Croatia is lovely, it's easy to drive around, good transport links to the islands. Dubrovnik is ok, but way too popular with cruise liners, Split old town is much nicer. Brac, Hvar are just two of the islands reached by frequent ferries from Split and they are both great for family holidays.

thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    2. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48
    3. What's this on my neighbours roof?910
    4. 43 inch 4k tv that is uhd 10bit57

See more discussions