Groups

Help for Nokia 5230!!! (GPS & YOU TUBE)

Hi all my hubby just got a 5230 (NOKIA) on 02 PAYG. We cant get the GPS to work and when he tries to play a video on You Tube it comes up with connect to server message which he says yes.It then fails to connect and asks to save something called a RST temp? Has anyone any clue on what he has to do because he is driving me mental!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments

If the phone is new you will need to download the maps from the internet, also the GPS will take about 15 minutes to get a fix and only if you are outside.. can't help with the you tube problem though

Original Poster

Thanks for the quick reply. I'll kick him outside for a bit!

if you select assisted gps this will use the internet to get a quicker position with the gps.

Original Poster

iamanoldgit;8062242

if you select assisted gps this will use the internet to get a quicker … if you select assisted gps this will use the internet to get a quicker position with the gps.

Thanks again all for your advice although its still not right:x!
    Off to the shop today to get them to look at it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …67115
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764497
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846269
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2644

See more discussions