Groups

Help Ford Owners

Hey all, I am looking at a Focus C Max, but when I turn it on, there is a red light by the bottom left of the speedo which is on. Anyone know what this is?

Pic added

9 Comments

Banned

The C-Max oil light is a bright red oil can that displays in the middle of the speedo.

Like most cars it turns on when the ignition is turned over, then turns off a second or two later when the oil pressure is ok.

what does the red light look like?

Original Poster

robjamuk

what does the red light look like?

Its defo not the oil light. This one is on its own in the cluster, bottom left of the speedo. It is just a red light, no logo etc. about 5 mm in size.

Original Poster

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/9997/lightj.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Original Poster

This is the light on the picture with the arrow. Wont go off.

Banned

immobiliser

Original Poster

DLM

immobiliser

Thanks for your reply. I thought this also but the car starts? Is this right?

Banned

aircanman

Thanks for your reply. I thought this also but the car starts? Is this … Thanks for your reply. I thought this also but the car starts? Is this right?

Yes, it comes on to let you know it is active.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767501
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7311388
      3. Tower Hill - Explosion reported.. (Phone charger??)44
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17886407

See more discussions