Groups
    EXPIRED

HELP!! Forgot my nephews birthday??? What do i buy??

Well.....i have forgotten my nephews birthday but not seeing him till tomorrow lol, what do you buy a 7 yr old boy?? I have 2 little girls so pretty useless when i comes to boys toys.

He is interested in lego, army stuff, has a wii and ds. No money please as his mother will by shoes or clothes for him. lol!

13 Comments

How much??

ben 10? or get the new miners stuff for lego.

send him a kiss o gram!:p

I saw a great game for the Wii. It was with a nerf gun for £20. Shame you forgot as they had an army man game on here for £5 which was age appropriate last week.

debenhams have a sale on and have the hot wheels monster truck on for £6 reduced from £20. if you buy online you can get free delivery using the code - SHD1

Just give him a card and say that the delivery has been delayed cos of the weather or blame it on santas sleigh having a flat tyre or something

Original Poster

wookiemummy;7459815

How much??

up to £20

mhh1981;7459853

ben 10? or get the new miners stuff for lego.

i bought the miners stuff for his xmas, 2 items but not sure which ones haha! Will look at the ben 10 stuff, thanks

queenieburns;7459871

send him a kiss o gram!:p

haha!

wookiemummy;7459932

I saw a great game for the Wii. It was with a nerf gun for £20. Shame you … I saw a great game for the Wii. It was with a nerf gun for £20. Shame you forgot as they had an army man game on here for £5 which was age appropriate last week.

will have a look at wii games, i know only remembered when mother inlaw phoned haha!

glass_half_full;7460053

debenhams have a sale on and have the hot wheels monster truck on for £6 … debenhams have a sale on and have the hot wheels monster truck on for £6 reduced from £20. if you buy online you can get free delivery using the code - SHD1 Just give him a card and say that the delivery has been delayed cos of the weather or blame it on santas sleigh having a flat tyre or something

haha! will go and have a look, thanks

crustine;7460296

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3880416/Trail/searchtext>REMOTE+CONTROLLED.htmhttp://www.wholesaledeals.co.uk/deal/wholesale-Anti_Gravity_Mini_RC_Car_Climber_Race_on_Walls_Ground-4332.html

he has a lot of remote cars etc but thanks anyways

I bought my stepson the nerf stuff on the wii from toysrus - its mental :-)

Original Poster

mhh1981;7461770

I bought my stepson the nerf stuff on the wii from toysrus - its mental … I bought my stepson the nerf stuff on the wii from toysrus - its mental :-)

thanks, i had never heard of that before today but will go & have a look....my house is all hsm, dora, peppa, barbie haha!

Bakugan (Debenhams have it all reduced to half price). DS/Wii games, Ben 10, Star Wars, Dr Who - that's what my little fella is inetrested in

Tech Deck - priced from £5 to £20 - this seems to be the latest craze with my boy's class. They are mini skateboards and parks.

Bakugan - Pokemon - Football - Game voucher

Hope this is of help - Debs x

Original Poster

luvvlychocolate;7462133

Bakugan (Debenhams have it all reduced to half price). DS/Wii games, Ben … Bakugan (Debenhams have it all reduced to half price). DS/Wii games, Ben 10, Star Wars, Dr Who - that's what my little fella is inetrested in

d-j mitch;7463848

Tech Deck - priced from £5 to £20 - this seems to be the latest craze w … Tech Deck - priced from £5 to £20 - this seems to be the latest craze with my boy's class. They are mini skateboards and parks.Bakugan - Pokemon - Football - Game voucherHope this is of help - Debs x

thanks to you both.......will need to nip in town tomorrow lol!

A cheap digital camera.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. sky q is it a good deal?55
    2. Speccing a gaming pc37
    3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
    4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions