Groups
    EXPIRED

Help - free YOUTUBE mp3 converter

not a deal but which site is thebest to download a free youtube - which allows you to make it an mp3 file

thanks

10 Comments

Not a download, but a really reliable service, for both youtube and any other video conversion

]http//ww…om/

Original Poster

thanks guys i will check both
    cheers again

how do u down load a video of the net on to your pc?

[url]www.mediaconverter.org[/url]

realplayer 10

Ive found a few good tracks on youtube and downloaded a free program called TubeTilla, give it a try

best thing to do is get firefox and install some plugins which will do it automatically

dmaster2000;4579905

best thing to do is get firefox and install some plugins which will do it … best thing to do is get firefox and install some plugins which will do it automatically

best firefox addons are downthemall and download helper which can download almost any type of embedded video/image files on the webpage. Downloadhelper also comes with a file converter which you can use to convert the file format as well. There is a video tutorial here to show you how to convert the videos etc using video downloadhelper.

downloadhelper.net/tut…uog

i use a website i found on computer actives website,its realy good it talks you through all the way how to get the videos off youtube.
    go onto computer actives website,then in search pane,type in download youtube videos?
    i printed all the steps out,once you get the download its a synch
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Large Chest of Drawers1012
      2. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree67
      3. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!22
      4. Half decent gaming laptop?22

See more discussions