help from any computer boffins........

13 replies
Found 1st Oct 2008
everything has gone sideways on, and I mean everything, im trying this sideways...my mouse only responds sideways. goodness only knows what i have done. I droped a box on the bottom right part of the keyboard and everything changed and i cant get it back to normal. even my screen saver and desktop go sideways on im having to tip my head to the right to see what i have written...please can anyone help me put it right?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

Banned

press ctrl alt and right

Banned

the directional keys move the screen about when you do this. Its a setting on some graphics cards

or left:whistling:

try putting the monitor upright.

have you tried turning everything off & then on again first to see if it all goes back to 'normal' ?

Banned

Dunno.... But how does this look?

http://img6.travelblog.org/Photos/68775/279791/t/2377473-Looks-fine-to-me-0.jpg

Original Poster

salder21;3095645

press ctrl alt and right

phew thank goodness for that, i was getting a sore neck. I had tried everything i could think of.

Banned

castortroy;3095662

or left:whistling:

yeah or left, depending on which way you have turned it :thumbsup:

Original Poster

yeah it was left, i just went upside down as well...crazy. my monitor was trippin

Banned

if you are really bored you can press ctrl alt and down and try working for a while with the display upside down lol

Original Poster

salder21;3095702

if you are really bored you can press ctrl alt and down and try working … if you are really bored you can press ctrl alt and down and try working for a while with the display upside down lol

No thanks!!! my neck was sore from working sideways. Imagine the headache i would get upside down.

Banned

bellabonkers;3095747

No thanks!!! my neck was sore from working sideways. Imagine the headache … No thanks!!! my neck was sore from working sideways. Imagine the headache i would get upside down.

lol well enjoy having it back to normal then :thumbsup:

salder21;3095645

press ctrl alt and right

Damn it, my lil one did this to mine a few weeks ago i went down the right click route!! and as you can imagine it took me ages with a backwards mouse there were some expleatives if i remember rightly lol :roll:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247554
    2. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1217
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769184
    4. 5am gym crew20137

See more discussions