Groups
    EXPIRED

help fs/ft section!

hi i had a load of things on fs/ft but my post has suddenly n]been locked?? any ideas why? i thought id done it all right?

6 Comments

FS/FT is a dangerous place, pm a mod

because you had pes2008 listed on 2 open threads as the mod said...just as i wanted to buy something

grrrrr

Original Poster

Sh0rty;3618900

because you had pes2008 listed on 2 open threads as the mod said...just … because you had pes2008 listed on 2 open threads as the mod said...just as i wanted to buy something grrrrr

ive only just seen the pm from the mod now :oops: i didnt realise that i had to delete the other thread-bit daft of me i know! why can they not lock the other threads!!! am i right in thinking i cannot list any of the other items again now for 7 days??/ god im sooo dumb! i need to read rules properly before doing things! how embarrassing!:oops:

katnjakey;3618920
    i need to read rules properly before doing things!

That's all you need to focus on^^^

supermod

Panic Over, all sorted now. Hopefully all relevant threads are locked as well ;-)

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4322024
    2. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1216
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764676
    4. Samsung Note 844

See more discussions