Groups

HELP - GEL INK BLACK PEN - 10 SHIRTS -WASHED AND TUMBLE DRYED

Banned
    - GEL BLACK PEN HAS BEEN WASHED AND DRYED ON TO 10 OF MY PARTNERS WORK SHIRTS!

How do i get this stains one 2 are very strained and 7 are spotted
    What to use and What temp to use on washing machine

12 Comments

what colour shirts?

A bit of Vanish stain remover?

Hi logyon

If you do a search on Google - gel ink pen stain wash - a variety of hints and tips come up

Not experienced this one (yet), good luck :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

white

Original Poster Banned

treid vanish and tried oxy clean still nothing has moved at all

Banned

think they probably knacked mate

sounds like a bit of a nightmare all them shirts

boil wash

found this on the internet. Hope it helps

My husband ran 2 new pairs of jeans, socks and a new shirt through the washer and the dryer when i went to unload the dryer I found the ink everywhere. We thought his clothes were ruined. I saw several people recommend Oxyclean. I washed the clothes in HOt water, I even heated 2 pots of water on the stove, not quite to boiling, with 1 cup of baking soda and 7 scoops of Oxyclean. I soaked and aggitated them for a bout 7 hours then washed them on hot water and everything came out clean. I couldn't believe it!

this may help too

Ballpoint Ink Stains

Lay the stained area on top of a clean dry white towel. Apply rubbing alcohol to the ink stain and blot with another clean white cloth, removing the stain as you blot. Rinse thoroughly.

Lay the stained area on top of a clean dry white towel. Apply nail polish remover to the ink stain and blot with another clean white cloth, removing the stain as you blot. Rinse thoroughly.

Apply your normal liquid laundry detergent onto the ink stain and allow the garment to sit for 3-5 minutes.

Wash in the warmest water that the fabric can tolerate.

Before drying, double check to make sure the stain was removed. If not, repeat the previous steps until it is.

Glo Care Stain Devils.

]http//ww…asp

About £1.50ish from Asda and other supermarkets

Bleach Can Get Them From Poundland

Bleach Can Get Them From Poundland

Original Poster Banned

tsried stain devils tried vanish spray and tried everything nothing

any one

looks like am going to have to buy him 7 new shirts from peter drew contracts for 60.00
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1756
      2. Charles Wilson Voucher11
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767292
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1629

See more discussions