Groups
    EXPIRED

HELP getting to Dublin please!!

Ok so here's my situation.

Need to get to Dublin on Monday, this Monday the 21st. Live in Lincolnshire so closest airports are east mids, doncaster, humberside etc.

Can drive so would take the ferry if need be, but no idea where they leave from! Not afraid to travel or drive places I don't know or for hours on end to get where I need to be!!

Need to be back home in Lincolnshire by 9am Tuesday for work, but can't leave Dublin before midnight/1am.

Can anyone help me do this on a tight budget. Rep certainly offered for help and undying gratitude!!!

4 Comments

Try East Midlands to Dublin by Ryanair or aerlingus

Ferry goes from Holyhead to Dublin irishferries.co.uk/ or irishferries.co.uk/

Simply follow the A55 North Wales coast road straight onto Anglesey and into Holyhead :-)

Would take too long driving to holyhead from lincolnshire to catch ferry to dublin,it would need to be a flight and even then you'd be late for work next day,

Flight from nottingham to dublin on monday depending what time you want to be there at then flight back at 8am next morning arriving nottingham 9am then an hour or 2 to drive to work in lincolnshire so wouldn't get to work till 11ish,

Would cost about £150 for return flights with ryanair

Original Poster

thanks for all your help guys, repped you all, think it wont be a goer unfortunately!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7041337
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1840
      3. Forza Motorsport 7 Demo goes live on Xbox One and PC (6pm - 19/09)67
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767163

See more discussions