del old post

28 Comments

Don't know much abt London but this thread might be of interest to you

hotukdeals.com/ite…sc/

dont know about london,but best advice is be yourself,plain and simple

Banned

use toptable.co.uk

I usually go Mela when i'm in that area but there are heaps to choose from

http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/2141087/GoodLuckBalloon-main_Full.jpg

mrspatch;5201733

Don't know much abt London but this thread might be of interest to you … Don't know much abt London but this thread might be of interest to you :)http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/399669/condoms-durex-12-packs-2-for-1-tesc/

loll

well i think because your in central london the restaurants will be quite pricey, maybe pizza express or something? i'm sure there's one around there.

Original Poster

mrspatch;5201733

Don't know much abt London but this thread might be of interest to you … Don't know much abt London but this thread might be of interest to you :)http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/399669/condoms-durex-12-packs-2-for-1-tesc/

cheers i get them freeeeeeeeeeeeeee from GUM, yes free Durex from GUM clinic. :-D..

even flavoured once yepppppppy....

Pizza Express as already mentioned,and they have loads of vegetarian options.Menu is online,something for everyone really,don't even have to have pizza,other dishes and salads to choose from.

Original Poster

bykergrove;5201767

use toptable.co.ukI usually go Mela when i'm in that area but there are … use toptable.co.ukI usually go Mela when i'm in that area but there are heaps to choose from

nice website...other websites like allinlondon.co.uk are very confusing ...

tnx rep added:santa:

Massala Zone in Covent Garden for the vegetarian Thali - about £11. Excellent.

Banned

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5201889

Pizza Express as already mentioned,and they have loads of vegetarian … Pizza Express as already mentioned,and they have loads of vegetarian options.Menu is online,something for everyone really,don't even have to have pizza,other dishes and salads to choose from.

hmm.. allow pizza express on a date...

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5201889

Pizza Express as already mentioned,and they have loads of vegetarian … Pizza Express as already mentioned,and they have loads of vegetarian options.Menu is online,something for everyone really,don't even have to have pizza,other dishes and salads to choose from.

2 for 1 voucher

pizzaexpressoffers.co.uk/ :thumbsup:

bykergrove;5201940

hmm.. allow pizza express on a date...

I'd been well impressed anyway.

Me and my partner didn't even go on any dates,thats how we started off,I just went round to his flat and stuff.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5201998

I'd been well impressed anyway.Me and my partner didn't even go on any … I'd been well impressed anyway.Me and my partner didn't even go on any dates,thats how we started off,I just went round to his flat and stuff.

:whistling: and stuff

choc1969;5202008

lol

OP, the girl is just gonna love being in your company xx

Banned

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5201998

I'd been well impressed anyway.Me and my partner didn't even go on any … I'd been well impressed anyway.Me and my partner didn't even go on any dates,thats how we started off,I just went round to his flat and stuff.

lol.. i used to do that with girls too... then i got a job!

only joking! If i really like a girl I usually take them to nice european restaurants as the food is usually easier to eat allowing you to talk more and get to know each other better... before.... you get to know each other better
    choc1969;5201980

2 for 1 voucherhttp://www.pizzaexpressoffers.co.uk/ :thumbsup:

oh lawdy!

choc1969;5202008

We were very responsible... there was no money for going out anywhere really other than pub,and besides i was 16 and he was 20 when we got it together.

bykergrove;5202051

lol.. i used to do that with girls too... then i got a job!only joking! … lol.. i used to do that with girls too... then i got a job!only joking! If i really like a girl I usually take them to nice european restaurants as the food is usually easier to eat allowing you to talk more and get to know each other better... before.... you get to know each other betteroh lawdy!

Yeh even better 2 for 1 or Tesco Clubcard Deals £2.50 worth £10.

Banned

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5202088

Yeh even better 2 for 1 or Tesco Clubcard Deals £2.50 worth £10.

how about we share a happy meal? we can sell the toy to a parent in the joint and use that money to catch a bus home...

bykergrove;5202100

how about we share a happy meal? we can sell the toy to a parent in the … how about we share a happy meal? we can sell the toy to a parent in the joint and use that money to catch a bus home...

And sell the rest of the happy meal,nevermind just the toy,veggie can have the fries and the fruit or carrot sticks they put in them.

Banned

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5202120

And sell the rest of the happy meal,nevermind just the toy,veggie can … And sell the rest of the happy meal,nevermind just the toy,veggie can have the fries and the fruit or carrot sticks they put in them.

LOL name calling! love it!:w00t:

I went out with this lad one time,he was same age as me,his parents appeared to be well off and they give him a lot of pocket money compared to most people I knoew my age,and he went to the Grammar school. He be the kind who would go bowling and played snooker/pool every weekend,always at cinema and doing this and that.
    Anyway I did seem him for a while,a few mths or so,and I remember he took me to a local Indian takeaway once and the bill come and he was a few quid short,and they actually let him off,very good of them.

bykergrove;5202139

LOL name calling! love it!:w00t:

what's wrong with term veggie,I'm vegetarian myself,I'll use either term,don't really matter,on menu's they put veggie option sometimes.

Banned

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5202191

what's wrong with term veggie,I'm vegetarian myself,I'll use either … what's wrong with term veggie,I'm vegetarian myself,I'll use either term,don't really matter,on menu's they put veggie option sometimes.

lol i was joking!

Original Poster

i am thinking about browns...but i was wondering what do they have in friends of browns menu????

called then but no answer

Sorry can't help..... But....
    http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg311/vinnyabdn/Veggies.jpg

humadoon;5202238

i am thinking about browns...but i was wondering what do they have in … i am thinking about browns...but i was wondering what do they have in friends of browns menu????called then but no answer

Might have menu online,not sure what this Browns is,think I saw a deal on here other day but if it's same place you mean,then I didn't see much in way of veggie options.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5202187

I went out with this lad one time,he was same age as me,his parents … I went out with this lad one time,he was same age as me,his parents appeared to be well off and they give him a lot of pocket money compared to most people I knoew my age,and he went to the Grammar school. He be the kind who would go bowling and played snooker/pool every weekend,always at cinema and doing this and that.Anyway I did seem him for a while,a few mths or so,and I remember he took me to a local Indian takeaway once and the bill come and he was a few quid short,and they actually let him off,very good of them.

lol, sweet memories
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417514148
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3571352
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1970
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764603

See more discussions