1. Tes Deals
Groups

Help!!!! Goldsmiths tesco deals....

Hi guys,

In need of urgent help regarding Tesco Deal vouchers and Goldsmiths!
    PLEASE!

How long after I send off my Tesco vouchers does it take for them to come through as deal tickets?

Anyone know wether deal tickets can only be used in a Goldsmiths store? - as theres no mention of it online and no option at the checkout

All help appreciated!
    :thumbsup:

4 Comments

Vouchers are usually through within a week. As for online..........pass.

Admin

angelkelly

Hi guys,In need of urgent help regarding Tesco Deal vouchers and … Hi guys,In need of urgent help regarding Tesco Deal vouchers and Goldsmiths!PLEASE!How long after I send off my Tesco vouchers does it take for them to come through as deal tickets?Anyone know wether deal tickets can only be used in a Goldsmiths store? - as theres no mention of it online and no option at the checkoutAll help appreciated!:thumbsup:

I think most deals vouchers can be used in store only :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks guys!

I only ever use them for money off shopping so was slightly confuzed:giggle:

Syzable

Vouchers are usually through within a week. As for online..........pass. … Vouchers are usually through within a week. As for online..........pass.

online usually 2 to 3 days.

I managed to get some diamond earings for Mrs Hx using just over £1000 of vouchers.

Not bad - just used a shed load of codes off here and MSE to accrue the points.

Thanks to everyone who posts on HUKD.

:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions