Expired

Help... Good Cheap Pizzas??? (Tesco/Sainsburys/Asda)

11 replies
Found 4th Sep 2008
Hell my HUKD lovelies... looking for pizzas relatively cheap, but at the same time branded ones like Dr Oetker & Goodfellas... I know Asda did some Goodfellas for a £1 about a month back. So where is the best place to go get some please?

11 Comments

:)farmfoods is always cheap for those types

Tesco's usually do the Goodfella's 3 for £4 and these are nice Pizza's

page 29 of today's Sun shows ASDA doing Goodfellas pizzas for £1 each

Original Poster

PapaSmurf;2892246

page 29 of today's Sun shows ASDA doing Goodfellas pizzas for £1 each

Superstar... that saves me driving round all the supermarkets if I know it is still on... Many thanks.

Iceland is a good bet

Asda Deffo Still Have Offer On I Brought Some Yeaterday

Original Poster

Thanx everyone... off to get some now!

somerfield have the frozen goodfella's deeply delicious ones on half price too at the minute cheese feast and pepperoni they are £1.30 if all else fails

asda's own make pepperoni is very nice and last time i bought one was only 99p

I wish I liked frozen pizza as it would save me so much money, but I just don't like them, is there non that have the same sort of base as a proper takeaway pizza? I don't like the frozen ones that go all crispy, just can't eat them.

I will say though the chicago town takeaway style ones come so close to a proper takeaway.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One X Console £385 (in-store) @ Interdiscount (Swiss-France borders)22
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226656
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769621
    4. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?711

See more discussions