Help guys 3d printer

Found 18th Dec 2017
So ordered hubby a 3D printer for Xmas for £150 off of Amazon (might not of been the best but was ok for a new little toy) and the robbing so and so delivery company have lost it!!!!
This ones no longer in stock so need to pick another one help please as don’t know what I’m looking for, don’t want to add to much more to the price but realise I will have to 😬 so what would you suggest from amazon prime please x
Community Updates
AskElectronics
4 Comments
Anyone
I've had a quick looks as no one had commented. I can't really see too much for close to your original price. I did see one that looked to be well reviewed however it was not available before Christmas.
Rusty8231 m ago

I've had a quick looks as no one had commented. I can't really see too …I've had a quick looks as no one had commented. I can't really see too much for close to your original price. I did see one that looked to be well reviewed however it was not available before Christmas.

Thank you for replying, I’m looking at these at the moment

amazon.co.uk/gp/…c=1

amazon.co.uk/dp/…c=1

but it really not sure 😬
sammyj71 h, 58 m ago

Thank you for replying, I’m looking at these at the m …Thank you for replying, I’m looking at these at the momenthttps://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01KVJCXRC/ref=ox_sc_act_title_4?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&psc=1https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B074SFYTXX/ref=pd_luc_rh_sbs_02_02_t_img_lh?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1but it really not sure 😬

I can't really say which is best from those, unfortunately. I have used and worked on some 3D printers in the past but on a bigger scale and not so recently. I would read as many reviews as possible. Not only Amazon's reviews but if you search each model and see if there is any independent reviews or people talking about them on forums.

I had noticed this, which is the one I said wasn't available before Xmas so won't be any use but to give you an idea. The reviews are all five star and there is a fair few so maybe have a look at others with similar reviews in the same price point.

Good luck!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants