Groups

Help ! Help ! Help !

Banned
    Problem:

I received a Ban for having multiple accounts "supposedly" and was asked to email the Administrator to obtain more information about the other account. Administrator replied saying "I am going to email your other account". (that is not helpful to me because i dont know who the admin is emailing. I dont have another account). and now the admin is not replying to my messages because he or she doesnt have to answer to me.

I even asked the admin in the same mail to conduct an IP Ban, provide me with evidence of the other account and ban both the account.

There is no evidence or other account so no proof and is simply not replin

The person behind all of this is "Sigma". Personally i think she or he is racist or doesnt not like me. because i Sigma supposedly knows which is the other account and can not tell reason for asking the admin

I need to find out who this other account is and how it is linked to mine.

Is there anyone from the HUKD community who is willing to help or has any suggestions on how to locate the other account.

I asked for help last time and my post was removed. Let see if it gets removed again.

3 Comments

I had a certain amount of sympathy with you until you called sigma a racist,now I have NONE!

pathetic

Yeah, why are they racist?

mod

I think you really need to discuss this with admin and as both IDs use the same email address I don't think you should have too much of a problem accessing it

This was a very poor attempt at getting around your trading ban on mobile phones

With regards to

The person behind all of this is "Sigma". Personally i think she or he is … The person behind all of this is "Sigma". Personally i think she or he is racist or doesnt not like me

I have never heard such a pathetic uncalled for accusition before.

I don't believe you can tell the colour of someone's skin by looking at their avatar or username and besides Sigma uses Marge Simpson as her avatar and you use Maggie Simpson.

I haven't spammed but have locked this as I think it's useful for other members to be aware of your trading restrictions

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. What do these 2 men have in common46
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764194
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846159
    4. Ebid over Ebay67

See more discussions