Groups

Help, Help me build a PC

Can someone help me whip up a list of components to build a pc? Preferably from ebuyer for next day delivery. Would like a quad core. Already have 2g ddr2 ram so would like another 2g mabe. Not too fussed with most of it but dont really need a graphics card because wont be gaming on it because I have a 360. Im not sure what to get, theres so much.. Help me please!

4 Comments

my going rate is £63+vat per hour, ill help if you pay!

but my free advice would be just to get a cheap package deal rather than try and build it yourself. if you dont know and dont care, it wont be worth the time or the cost savings to deal with the hassle if you are new to computers - unless you want to learn

Banned

dont build - go for a package.

building is for enthusiasts (gamers, graphics designers, multimedia peoples, for example)

Original Poster

Thanks guys, +R. I was looking thru and its seems cheaper just to buy neway nowadays.. Ordered the dell vostro and the separate stuff from amazon (a deal on here).

Banned

HotUkDeal Man;7628207

Thanks guys, +R. I was looking thru and its seems cheaper just to buy … Thanks guys, +R. I was looking thru and its seems cheaper just to buy neway nowadays.. Ordered the dell vostro and the separate stuff from amazon (a deal on here).

Good choice :-)

Although still expensive for your means, but its future proof for a good 7+ years considering youre not muchon it :-)

Dont forget Windows 7!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29313802
      2. word association Game74044550
      3. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1424
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866387

See more discussions