Expired

HELP! Hols

Found 12th May 2008
Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations of websites/agencies that do great LOW prices for holidays.

Thanks in advance.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
9 Comments

telextext holidays on the web seem very good at the moment. Particularly for all inclusive 2 week holidays.

[url]www.skyscaner.net[/url]

I enjoy browsing this site's Wednesday e-mail with their top ten deals, but haven't actually found one to book yet!
uk.travelzoo.com/

[url]www.jet2holidays.co.uk[/url]

you mean [url]www.skyscanner.net[/url]

You dont say where or when, but just for example......Ryanair would do stansted to majorca on 3.6.08 - 12.6.08 for £30 per person, no extras if only taking hand luggage (one small case weighing up to 10kgs) then if you put those dates into [url]www.alpharooms.com[/url] you would get self catering from £138 per apartment, best areas I think are cala d'or and cala millor, beaches are great loads of little bars not very wild, though. This would make the trip about £200 for a couple and you would need transfers which would be about £40. Try making your own holiday it can be very cheap and much better than agents. Use a credit card for insurance.

Original Poster

thanks everyone who has posted so far,

wendyak, lookin for mid june 2 weeks away to cyprus, of which anywhere considered, AI, 4 adults 1 child.

hope this helps

allule;2081835

I enjoy browsing this site's Wednesday e-mail with their top ten deals, … I enjoy browsing this site's Wednesday e-mail with their top ten deals, but haven't actually found one to book yet!http://uk.travelzoo.com/

Welcome to HUKD allule. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771924
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread49411031
    3. The Last of Us Remastered (PS4) £10.77 (Add-on item) @ Amazon USA27
    4. Is Black Friday a big con!1723

See more discussions