Groups

HELP - How can i spoof my MAC address?

not that clued up with PCs but can give it a good shot...anyone know any free and easy programmes to use for WIn7?
    Thanks

11 Comments

Original Poster

trying that now actually...however i recieve an error message when trying to change the mac..

Original Poster

dcx_badass;7528644

Will tell you how later, gtg out now. In windows.

ooook...thanks

DVS_Dee;7528539

Easy to do in Linux (macchanger) not sure about Windoze though! Try … Easy to do in Linux (macchanger) not sure about Windoze though! Try ]Technitium MAC Address Changer!

+1. ]Technitium is good. Win7 compatible.

Original Poster

nomeames;7529317

+1. ]Technitium is good. Win7 compatible.

for some reason doesn't work for me?

]Mac MakeUp is a free utility. Not sure if that is Win7 compatible.

ciazman;7529609

for some reason doesn't work for me?

Before you run it make sure you change the compatibility mode to "XP SP3".

Banned

In windows you can usually change it in your network adapter properties, go to configure on the card and then Advanced, there's usually a network adapter option to input whatever you want on it.

Original Poster

DVS_Dee;7530245

Before you run it make sure you change the compatibility mode to "XP SP3".

where and how?

Original Poster

master_chief;7530576

In windows you can usually change it in your network adapter properties, … In windows you can usually change it in your network adapter properties, go to configure on the card and then Advanced, there's usually a network adapter option to input whatever you want on it.

cant find this anywhere?

Original Poster

dcx_badass;7529960

I used this:http://devices.natetrue.com/macshift/It looks complicated but … I used this:http://devices.natetrue.com/macshift/It looks complicated but is super easy and 100% works, my Uni ISP locks us to one MAC address, so I spoofed the same one on my desktop and laptop and can surf on either without them knowing.

not sure how to use it? the programme doesn't open properly (as soon as i try and open a black box flashes up, then closes instantly)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any better deals after year's Sky subscription is nearly up?22
      2. sky q is it a good deal?55
      3. Speccing a gaming pc37
      4. help: windows 10 wifi issue55

See more discussions