Groups
    EXPIRED

help !! how do i contact a mod or is there any around

hello please help
    im after contacting a mod
    any help please !!

30 Comments

Use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page.

]Contact Us

hotukdeals.com/ite…978

Use the link in post 2 .......... Who evers online drop them a PM, more likely to get a reply.

Syzable;6610394

Use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. :)]Contact Us

Thats the way to do it, sometimes quite a wait though:thumbsup:

Rayman is online

smithyp1;6610404

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/349978/how-can-i-contact-a-mod?t=349978Use … http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/349978/how-can-i-contact-a-mod?t=349978Use the link in post 2 .......... Who evers online drop them a PM, more likely to get a reply.

Not meant to PM mods anymore. :thumbsup:

Banned

anything anyone can help with? do you need to find something?

Original Poster

hello not really seems i can go on the forsale or trade bit
    i owed someone money and havent been on here for ages due to personal problems and i want to pay them i just pm them but tried to find them on the forsale or trade bit but it seems im blocked from there

Syzable;6610410

Not meant to PM mods anymore. :thumbsup:

:oops:

Have i missed something ???

Banned

charlenexxx;6610439

hello not really seems i can go on the forsale or trade bit i owed … hello not really seems i can go on the forsale or trade bit i owed someone money and havent been on here for ages due to personal problems and i want to pay them i just pm them but tried to find them on the forsale or trade bit but it seems im blocked from there

i have reported this thread for a mod response for ya, probably quicker than contact us, although no doubt that what a mod will post

smithyp1;6610441

:oops:Have i missed something ???

I don't know. :w00t: I just read it in a thread the other day that it's frowned upon now. :thinking:

Banned

smithyp1;6610441

:oops:Have i missed something ???

sy is right, last time i advised this a mod came on to ask members not do do this, although if you add them on msn you can bypass the pm system this way :thumbsup:

I'll pm you charlenexxx

Original Poster

sassie;6610458

sy is right, last time i advised this a mod came on to ask members not do … sy is right, last time i advised this a mod came on to ask members not do do this, although if you add them on msn you can bypass the pm system this way :thumbsup:

thank you so much i hope i can sort this out
    i hope she still comes on here i feel so guilty she has waited all this time
    i will be saying a huge sorry and offer intrest lol

thanks for your help nice to see still a great bunch on here x

Original Poster

amibees;6610476

I'll pm you charlenexxx

i tried to contact you but your inbox is full x

Syzable;6610453

I don't know. :w00t: I just read it in a thread the other day that it's … I don't know. :w00t: I just read it in a thread the other day that it's frowned upon now. :thinking:

:thumbsup:

sassie;6610458

sy is right, last time i advised this a mod came on to ask members not do … sy is right, last time i advised this a mod came on to ask members not do do this, although if you add them on msn you can bypass the pm system this way :thumbsup:

;-) the msn clique is not for me .... lol

charlenexxx;6610489

i tried to contact you but your inbox is full x

Sorry, cleared now

smithyp1;6610513

:;-) the msn clique is not for me .... lol

true!

The mods didn't say not to contact them by PM, they just said that the "Contact Us" was the correct means to contact them.

Of course this has been blown out of all proportion.
    If they didn't want members to have the ability to contact them by PM, they would remove the ability to do so.

Banned

thesaint;6610588

The mods didn't say not to contact them by PM, they just said that the … The mods didn't say not to contact them by PM, they just said that the "Contact Us" was the correct means to contact them.Of course this has been blown out of all proportion.If they didn't want members to have the ability to contact them by PM, they would remove the ability to do so.

i would say a mod asking us not to contact them by pm is the mods saying not to contact them by pm :?

Original Poster

im blocked cos someone i know that uses hot deals logged on theres from my home

didnt think that would matter
    its a good thing they are strict but i think thats a little harsh lol

Banned

smithyp1;6610513

:thumbsup:;-) the msn clique is not for me .... lol

your not in the moral majority club so msn is not available to you :p.. there again cant see the point :whistling:

sassie;6610770

i would say a mod asking us not to contact them by pm is the mods … i would say a mod asking us not to contact them by pm is the mods saying not to contact them by pm :?

I think you are taking it out of context.

thesaint;6610930

As previously advised,best leave the thinking to others:)

Banned

thesaint;6610930

ermmm how am i taking the bwlow out of context?

emmajk42;5494362

Please do not PM individual mods for responses. We ask that you use the … Please do not PM individual mods for responses. We ask that you use the contact us link. Thank you.

sassie;6610949

ermmm how am i taking the bwlow out of context?

It was not a flat out "Do not PM mods".
    It was taken out of context because you haven't quoted the whole conversation.

Banned

thesaint;6610959

It was not a flat out "Do not PM mods". It was taken out of context … It was not a flat out "Do not PM mods". It was taken out of context because you haven't quoted the whole conversation.

mods are members too, hence why they have the same pm button we do, mods have stated numreous times not to pm individual mods for responses on board issues, thats how i see it, but clearly if you would like to pick it apart to how you see it, go for it

sassie;6611004

mods are members too, hence why they have the same pm button we do, mods … mods are members too, hence why they have the same pm button we do, mods have stated numreous times not to pm individual mods for responses on board issues, thats how i see it, but clearly if you would like to pick it apart to how you see it, go for it

Sass why even bother,you know what sort of person he is.....

oh and good afternoon:)

thread expired as OP has an answer

sassie;6611004

mods are members too, hence why they have the same pm button we do, mods … mods are members too, hence why they have the same pm button we do, mods have stated numreous times not to pm individual mods for responses on board issues, thats how i see it, but clearly if you would like to pick it apart to how you see it, go for it

Exactly. Members shouldn't be PM'ing mods for issues like the one in this thread.
    It seemed like you were saying that members shouldn't be PM'ing mods period.

boothy;6611028

thread expired as OP has an answer

Good call there, was just about to get the popcorn

Original Poster

Starr;6611052

Good call there, was just about to get the popcorn

was just getting entertaining was thinking my thread was boring then it just had a boost lol

Banned

thesaint;6611044

Exactly. Members shouldn't be PM'ing mods for issues like the one in … Exactly. Members shouldn't be PM'ing mods for issues like the one in this thread.It seemed like you were saying that members shouldn't be PM'ing mods period.

no obviouysly not, when a mod can take the time to pm a member to tell them to use the contact us link, although posting that on a thread doesnt look good does it, hence the mod saying i have pmd you - pmsl
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​47
      2. word association Game72744173
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1424
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764355

See more discussions