Groups

Help - - - how do i split up with him....

HELP - i reli need to split up with my bf but he is totally in love with me and as much as i try he wnt dump me!!! ive never had to dump anyone before as i usually make them hate me so they dump me but its not working!!! i have no idea what to say or how to do it helpppppppp please!!!!!

66 Comments

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

WTF SERIOUSLY

Tell him you bat for the other side?

Banned

are you being serious?

Let him catch us in bed together.

Are you fit?(Not that it matters).

Original Poster

am i not aloud to post this on here?? if not sorry :S:S

Original Poster

lmaoooo saint

Original Poster

loooll skusey!

thesaint;4321620

Let him catch us in bed together.Are you fit?(Not that it matters).

she is fit but not that desperate

Hi........you're dumped.

Not that hard is it. :roll: And don't say you can't as you said you've been trying to get him to hate you.

a week before valentines day?you cruel cruel person....and if he loves you that much think of the massive present your going to lose out on ?lol

Banned

Syzable;4321653

Hi........you're dumped. Not that hard is it. :roll: And don't say you … Hi........you're dumped. Not that hard is it. :roll: And don't say you can't as you said you've been trying to get him to hate you.

hence why i thought it was one of those **** take threads :w00t:

I_love_shopping;4321642

am i not aloud to post this on here?? if not sorry :S:S

allowed :roll:

Original Poster

lorsmanic;4321661

a week before valentines day?you cruel cruel person....and if he loves … a week before valentines day?you cruel cruel person....and if he loves you that much think of the massive present your going to lose out on ?lol

he forgot last year ...not even a card:O

i would normally tell sum1 "this is misc so op can write what they want"

but

wtf op

do u seriously need to post on a deals website askin ppl how to dump sum1.................unless ur under 15 this thread is cringeworthy.

I_love_shopping;4321650

loooll skusey!

That's the 1st laugh he's had all year.

alternatively you can :

A - Show him this thread.

B- Tell him that due to your genital herpes you've sworn to a life of celibacy.

thesaint;4321620

:-Dpmsl dump him via text message

Original Poster

haha syzable!! option b is gr8;)

start looking at wedding dresses and engagement rings-99 percent of men will run a mile when that happens.

I_love_shopping;4321700

he forgot last year ...not even a card:O

tell him you cannot face another traumatic valentines giftless!!!!!!!!!!!!and that your dumping him...

Dont buy him anything for valentines day, he might get the hint then

I_love_shopping;4321726

haha syzable!! option b is gr8;)

And for the cherry on the cake tell him your doc advises he gets himself tested as a urgent case. :-D

thesaint;4321620

that would work if not let him catch us and your best m8 in bed

that will work i promise lol

Original Poster

cheers for the hint barky:D

ip dip dog **** fing bar*d dirty git, you are not it......................

Original Poster

F4RR3LL;4321801

that would work if not let him catch us and your best m8 in bed :Dthat … that would work if not let him catch us and your best m8 in bed :Dthat will work i promise lol

hmmm but then most guys wldnt mind a girl n her best m8 in a bed together :w00t:...not sure about another guy mind!! haha

well there you go

actually just give me his mob number and ill dump him for you :P

and off topic slightly, the snow is coming down very heavy here in halesowen atm

Easy.........use this old chestnut,

it's not you.......its me

OR, if your feeling evil

it's not me........its you

Just make loads of plans without him...don't answer his calls. If he comes around say you are busy? are you weak? Tell him your over for goodness sake!

Just tell him he dont do it for you anymore, refuse to have sex and just say your tired or having an early night

every day lol

he should get the message

Original Poster

we got no snow :(:(!!!! its so unfair we have had hardly any! a now its just raining

Tell he's dumped but offer him one last night of passion as a consolation..........

acecatcher3;4321702

i would normally tell sum1 "this is misc so op can write what they … i would normally tell sum1 "this is misc so op can write what they want"but wtf opdo u seriously need to post on a deals website askin ppl how to dump sum1.................unless ur under 15 this thread is cringeworthy.

Well as she did post it then on your reasoning she must be under 15 and you said you want to be in bed with her. Doesn't that make you a ............................:p

GAVINLEWISHUKD;4321959

Well as she did post it then on your reasoning she must be under 15 and … Well as she did post it then on your reasoning she must be under 15 and you said you want to be in bed with her. Doesn't that make you a ............................:p

hahahahahaha

I_love_shopping;4321948

we got no snow :(:(!!!! its so unfair we have had hardly any! a now its … we got no snow :(:(!!!! its so unfair we have had hardly any! a now its just raining

Wish we didnt have any snow atm, the UK comes to a standstill with just a few inches of the white stuff and it so annoying

if you have no snow where are you.

GAVINLEWISHUKD;4321959

Well as she did post it then on your reasoning she must be under 15 and … Well as she did post it then on your reasoning she must be under 15 and you said you want to be in bed with her. Doesn't that make you a ............................:p

no gavin......thesaint said that :x

Original Poster

devon!! over the other side of the moors they got loads but not here!!!

Original Poster

afraid not under 15 .... wouldnt mind goin bk there again tho

I_love_shopping;4321948

we got no snow :(:(!!!! its so unfair we have had hardly any! a now its … we got no snow :(:(!!!! its so unfair we have had hardly any! a now its just raining

ok deffo under 15!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. BT deal45
      2. Are import charges payable on items from Play Asia and Yes Asia?11
      3. xbox live trial44
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please22

See more discussions