Help How do you stop someone who constantly repeats themselves?

As title has anyone had this problem and how have they dealt with?

37 Comments

I don't know

I don't know

I don't know

Banned

I find a good punch in the jaw usually shuts people up

I'd like to know this too, has anyone had this problem and how have they dealt with it?

Do the same back and see if they notice and tell you, then you can tell them as well :thumbsup:

Do the same back and see if they notice and tell you, then you can tell them as well :thumbsup:

Why not just tell them to stop doing it.

Banned

smacking someone in the gob who has senile dementia aint good

is the person aware they do this? maybe try talking to them about it

Original Poster

Babbabooey;8930832

ASomeone sensible! I have tried but they do it all the time

bluebindy123;8930842

are they a reh-tard?

a family member of mine is always doing it. i find that snapping 'Yes i know you have already said that' seems to work a treat - but as they are family i can get away with it. not sure what i would do f it was someone else pi**ing me off like that...

Banned

We talking about the members on here who constantly repeat the same stuff over and over. Iphone haters, anti-English Scots etc etc...

Fish & Chips twice please....

I heard ya the first time! :prop:

bluebindy123;8930842

send them for a hearing test then

Banned

how about just not letting it bother you, take people for who they are, warts an all, maybe you aint so perfect yaself

How old is the person in Question? Drunk people repeat themselves a lot. Just tell them they have already told you the story before.

Original Poster

My daughters are not amused with their dad as they have been at Glastonbury, he has sent them mad doing it he is the culprit and does it all the time

What?

What?

What?

What?

What?

What?

What?

What?

Banned

My dad does this, he repeats questions about things, like do you like it ? what do you think of it then ? etc... I just let him get on with it doesn't bother me

Banned

ryman1000;8930893

My dad does this, he repeats questions about things, like do you like it … My dad does this, he repeats questions about things, like do you like it ? what do you think of it then ? etc... I just let him get on with it doesn't bother me

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wotwot123;8930888

What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?

wotwot?

Don't want to be alarmist but how long has this been going on for?

I had a colleague who developed this symptom - forgetting and repeating questions. Turns out he had a brain tumour and died 4 months after!

Banned

Somebody;8930949

Don't want to be alarmist but how long has this been going on for? I had … Don't want to be alarmist but how long has this been going on for? I had a colleague who developed this symptom - forgetting and repeating questions. Turns out he had a brain tumour and died 4 months after!

Don't want to be an alarmist???

Somebody;8930949

Don't want to be alarmist but how long has this been going on for? I had … Don't want to be alarmist but how long has this been going on for? I had a colleague who developed this symptom - forgetting and repeating questions. Turns out he had a brain tumour and died 4 months after!

Don't want to be alarmist, no you dont say hahaha :-D

Dont worry is the answer as in 4mths they will be dead !!!

bluebindy123;8930879

My daughters are not amused with their dad as they have been at … My daughters are not amused with their dad as they have been at Glastonbury, he has sent them mad doing it he is the culprit and does it all the time

Doing what ?

master_chief;8930850

We talking about the members on here who constantly repeat the same stuff … We talking about the members on here who constantly repeat the same stuff over and over. Iphone haters, anti-English Scots etc etc...

Or anti Scottish English.

Anyway OP it could be anything I have disabilities and I often repeat what I said almost directly after saying it as I feel it hasnt sunk in so that could be why.

birdyboyuk;8930854

Fish & Chips twice please....I heard ya the first time! :prop:

hahahahahahahaha, g1

My mother in law repeats herself, usually by telling you something mildly interesting and then immediately saying the same thing using different words.

Drives me and the wife crazy.

The wife won't say anything and tells me not to either!

. . . . . . 4 months you say . . . . . hmmmmmmm

:w00t:

Bil

Banned

ryouga;8931456

Or anti Scottish English..

Even those though there aren't the same amount of unprovoked anti-Scottish repetitive comments as there are anti-English ones.

Banned

ryouga;8931456

Or anti Scottish English.Anyway OP it could be anything I have … Or anti Scottish English.Anyway OP it could be anything I have disabilities and I often repeat what I said almost directly after saying it as I feel it hasnt sunk in so that could be why.

then there is those that say things and completely forget they have ever said them to begin with :whistling:

master_chief;8931505

Even those though there aren't the same amount of unprovoked … Even those though there aren't the same amount of unprovoked anti-Scottish repetitive comments as there are anti-English ones.

Thats just personal opinion as most "anti English" comments arent anti English they are something else whereas "anti Scottish" comments are usually generic replies.

I have been started on at uni before simply as I am am Scottish and people go on about the barnet formula, tuition fees and then talk about how the Scottish are leeches etc and I havent said a thing nasty to them and ALL of them seem to just be seeing the grass is always greener.

master_chief;8931505

Even those though there aren't the same amount of unprovoked … Even those though there aren't the same amount of unprovoked anti-Scottish repetitive comments as there are anti-English ones.

any anti england bumf i have come out with has been in response to something said to me (except one thread i started which didnt last long anyway :lol:) even my avi was in response to vibes snp one lol

Banned

micoo;8931674

any anti england bumf i have come out with has been in response to … any anti england bumf i have come out with has been in response to something said to me (except one thread i started which didnt last long anyway :lol:) even my avi was in response to vibes snp one lol

You're stretching the truth somewhat there you stupid Scottish tit

micoo;8931674

any anti england bumf i have come out with has been in response to … any anti england bumf i have come out with has been in response to something said to me (except one thread i started which didnt last long anyway :lol:) even my avi was in response to vibes snp one lol

True, thats the basics of Scotlands "racism/anti Englishness" its that we get something said to us so we retaliate then get told we are being racist towards the English!

master_chief;8931680

You're stretching the truth somewhat there you stupid Scottish tit

:lol:

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764076
  2. First 2 lucky people.67
  3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2133
  4. How much would you pay for this chair?24

See more discussions