Groups

help how does the kindle app work.

hi there anyone know how the kindle app works I haven't set up any payment methods and it seems my kids have clicked on some boOKs and bought them I have no idea how uh I have been charged or from where the payments will be taken. I assume it's to do with amazon so they may take money out of my amazon account doesn't seem fair as I have set up anything for them to charge me. I

6 Comments

If you go into your Amazon account and look for Manage your Content and devices...Any books you have bought will be listed and can be returned for a full refund. Just tick actions and that should take care of it...

Original Poster

thanks I have just done that but it seems like there's nothing there. In there Im not sure as a few days ago a message was popping up use ur free credit if that's been used or not it's not a very user friendly app doesn't show any prices and what's been bought and for what.

Original Poster

fleurdecosse

If you go into your Amazon account and look for Manage your Content and … If you go into your Amazon account and look for Manage your Content and devices...Any books you have bought will be listed and can be returned for a full refund. Just tick actions and that should take care of it...

​actually I have found them very weird amazon I was logged in at .com and it showed nothing when I went to co.uk it's showing them so I click on them and do I click delete I can't find the actions buttonm

Original Poster

thanks I found it eventually under the 3 dots. any idea where they took the payments from though in the first place as I wasn't even logged in to amazon with my card details.

You have to login to kindle with your amazon id for it to work. It will take the money from the associated account.

Original Poster

fleurdecosse

If you go into your Amazon account and look for Manage your Content and … If you go into your Amazon account and look for Manage your Content and devices...Any books you have bought will be listed and can be returned for a full refund. Just tick actions and that should take care of it...

​how do I click as best answer has that been removed know u would have got it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Quad-core laptop under £470?11
      2. Decent 4k TV on a budget34
      3. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2737
      4. Legal advice33

See more discussions