Groups

Help how to deliver my PS3.

Sold my Ps3 and need to post it. Royal mail special is about £25 and i want to spend less.

should be guaranteed delivery and be covered for £250.

thanks

15 Comments

Try UPS or DHL, think they can deliver for about £10

Plenty of couriers for less........Parcel2Go and the like.

You could try Staples, they do a courier service with one of the big companies, last time i did it they gave it for half price as i was a new customer

Original Poster

Syzable;2672062

yh i checked them and they guarantee collection but not delivery so a bit iffy.

senditnow.com/wha…tml

which is parcelforce / postoffice but cheaper... if that makes sence :thinking:

Titchimp;2672078

You could try Staples, they do a courier service with one of the big … You could try Staples, they do a courier service with one of the big companies, last time i did it they gave it for half price as i was a new customer

Yes.........they use DHL round my way. About £10-£12 for a PS3 i think.

Syzable;2672062

plus £5 quidco :thumbsup:

Original Poster

also i don't want to post item with some unkown company and look like a scammer if the item doesn't turn up, or gets lost.

h_360;2672144

also i don't want to post item with some unkown company and look like a … also i don't want to post item with some unkown company and look like a scammer if the item doesn't turn up, or gets lost.

Parcel2Go, DHL and those mentioned here are all big companies.

Original Poster

parcel 2 go - Grand Total: £25.03

for standard 1-2day delivery with £250 guarantee

h_360;2672316

parcel 2 go - Grand Total: £25.03for standard 1-2day delivery with … parcel 2 go - Grand Total: £25.03for standard 1-2day delivery with £250 guarantee

but £5 Quidco ;-)

Original Poster

skusey;2672054

Try UPS or DHL, think they can deliver for about £10

how exactly? i am getting round the £25 mark. Is there something im doing wrong

try [url]www.ppwexpress.com[/url], i've literly just booked them to arrive tomorrow to pick up a laptop i've sold on here. Next day delivery for £8 something with insurance up to £500

Tatey;2672467

try ]www.ppwexpress.com, i've literly just booked them to arrive tomorrow … try ]www.ppwexpress.com, i've literly just booked them to arrive tomorrow to pick up a laptop i've sold on here. Next day delivery for £8 something with insurance up to £500

Yes, they are quite good. I used them 3 times already. They actually book you through DHL and next day delivery.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?28129
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1422
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764196
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846160

See more discussions