Help: How to make front door more appealing!

5 replies
Found 10th Sep 2008
Hi

We have a new front door coming which is wood with a plain glass panel top and bottom. Boring door so can anyone recommned anything you could do to the glass that woule make it more appealing?
Can you get some coloured glass made up to hang from the inside so could take with when we leave, or some sort of stenciling thing going on??
Anyone have any ideas then let me know...thanks!!

1. Misc
  2. Door
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Door
5 Comments

YOu can buy glass paints and stencils from craft shops. Have a look at Hobbycraft.

You can buy stained glass effect film too on a roll by fablon that adds a nice effect of colour, its a bout 4 quid from wilko's and woolys

keep it clean and sweep the doorstep. keep fresh-looking flowers in pots beside it.

We have a new front door coming which is wood with a plain glass panel … We have a new front door coming which is wood with a plain glass panel top and bottom. Boring door so can anyone recommned anything you could do to the glass that woule make it more appealing?

why ya getting the door if ya don't like it :?

owlass;2939605

why ya getting the door if ya don't like it :?

Perhaps he doesn't own the property (i.e. council or a private landlord) so doesn't have a choice
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…88
    2. GoPro Hero 5 Black33
    3. spam regarding paypal33
    4. Best tablet around the £60 mark66

See more discussions