Expired

HELP! How to save Star Wars Rogue Leader on Gamecube? Son playing now - so quick answer would be great!

Found 3rd Aug 2008
Kids can't find the save function on this - have just told me that it's the only game they start at the beginning each time, even though they haven't completed missions. Can any let us know how to save progress/? Thanks!

10 Comments

i think that once you finish each mission you can then select it anytime from the start menu, its been a while since i played it but im sure thats what happens!

hey liddle got you message on the other thread and no dont have a clue how to save it star wars games have never been a fav of mine and a quick search of google found nothing to help you eother sorry

Original Poster

masterruckus;2661677

i think that once you finish each mission you can then select it anytime … i think that once you finish each mission you can then select it anytime from the start menu, its been a while since i played it but im sure thats what happens!

Thanks - will try that now. game just finished. But he's telling me he has looked for that option and it's not there. I'm staying with him till the first mission is completed and we'll see if it is there! :thumbsup: (re added)

Original Poster

allstar2;2661682

hey liddle got you message on the other thread and no dont have a clue … hey liddle got you message on the other thread and no dont have a clue how to save it star wars games have never been a fav of mine and a quick search of google found nothing to help you eother sorry

Thanks - yes, have tried googling with no joy either. This one is a pain :roll:

Liddle ol' me;2661697

Thanks - yes, have tried googling with no joy either. This one is a pain … Thanks - yes, have tried googling with no joy either. This one is a pain :roll:

in the morning when i wake up i will play it and tell you! is it rogue leader yes not rebel strike?

Original Poster

mickster505;2667227

in the morning when i wake up i will play it and tell you! is it rogue … in the morning when i wake up i will play it and tell you! is it rogue leader yes not rebel strike?

Hey mickster - thanks for this, just saw your reply now :oops: Yes, RL - so if you do get a chance sometime that would be great. :thumbsup:

have to complete the mission to save it
your on the first one right with the death star

This game is all about completing the missions within certain time frames.
The faster obviously the better

Or if you want to unlock them to have a play, then enter the following cheat code:

!??QWTTJ

This gives you ALL original 10 Missions unlocked

Hope that helps,

Shima

Original Poster

dandoc2;2705845

have to complete the mission to save it your on the first one right with … have to complete the mission to save it your on the first one right with the death star

shimagoza;2737456

This game is all about completing the missions within certain time … This game is all about completing the missions within certain time frames. The faster obviously the better :)Or if you want to unlock them to have a play, then enter the following cheat code:!??QWTTJThis gives you ALL original 10 Missions unlockedHope that helps,Shima

Thank you both - I will pass the messages on to my 6-year old. Here's hoping he can get past that first mission soon. I'll enter the cheat code if he doesn't do it by the weekend! Rep added for that code

Liddle ol' me;2737508

Thank you both - I will pass the messages on to my 6-year old. Here's … Thank you both - I will pass the messages on to my 6-year old. Here's hoping he can get past that first mission soon. I'll enter the cheat code if he doesn't do it by the weekend! Rep added for that code

I bought a gamecube a few weeks after it came out with rogue leader and i nearly cried when i couldnt get past the first level - took the gamecube back and bought a ps2 :thumbsup:

july 7th i think as it was my bday pressie - ps2 cost like £250 or something 2002
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Brexit: Euro zone economy set for best year in a decade as UK registers wor…1121
    2. Everyone ready for Brexit Black Friday?714
    3. All stretch jeans should be burnt with fire, discuss.1964
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)74591

See more discussions