Groups

Help hukd competion wheres my codes i won?

I recentley won some codes from the hukd birthday competion, however i cant seem to find my codes?

any help appreciated

17 Comments

Supermod

+1?...

and another...

Same here, did you have to use the vouchers there and then?

It did say to make a note of the code so I guess they thought we'd all do that

stefor;6492411

Same here, did you have to use the vouchers there and then?

Nope valid for 6 months

Didn't you write them down?

Original Poster

Emzy81;6492412

It did say to make a note of the code so I guess they thought we'd all do … It did say to make a note of the code so I guess they thought we'd all do that

i didnt get no messege stating make notes of voucher

i remember when i won them matchstick thing that we had i think last year the codes were in my messege box

so whats going on now ?

Go to the bottom of the page it says birthday there you will find your codes now calm down :thumbsup:

khalifazed;6492431

i didnt get no messege stating make notes of voucher i remember when i … i didnt get no messege stating make notes of voucher i remember when i won them matchstick thing that we had i think last year the codes were in my messege boxso whats going on now ?

I'm sure there was a msg saying to make a note of them, that's why i did.

waterloo;6492437

Go to the bottom of the page it says birthday there you will find your … Go to the bottom of the page it says birthday there you will find your codes now calm down :thumbsup:

Clever clogs lol :thumbsup:

I was waiting for someone to post this. As another guy said, right at the bottom of the page, 'Birthday' click that and your code is displayed there.

I spent all of them :-D

bellabonkers;6492441

Clever clogs lol :thumbsup:

Thats ok darling ;-)

Cheers, guys.

Original Poster

:thumbsup:

waterloo;6492437

Go to the bottom of the page it says birthday there you will find your … Go to the bottom of the page it says birthday there you will find your codes now calm down :thumbsup:

got worried there,thanks a million

rep added

khalifazed;6492471

:thumbsup:got worried there,thanks a million

After all that scratching every bloody day and to lose them now would have been a downer :-D

Original Poster

it wouldnt had botthered me if it faw 2.50 or 5.00 but were talkin 30.00 lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2838
      2. love affairs2060
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)61481
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17856381

See more discussions