Groups

HELP Husband watching World Cup and I want to watch Corrie

I thought I could watch it live on the PC like you can with the BBC but I can't find the link....HELP

22 Comments

ha ha ha ha

oh please :roll:

TVCATCUP - can watch all the freeview sites on there.

watch it on sunday or on itv2 tomorrow

whack him over the head with a heavy duty frying pan

selfish git

Get used to another 4 weeks or so of this...

choc1969;8837092

whack him over the head with a heavy duty frying panselfish git

should have trained him from day one :giggle:

Original Poster

THANKS - watch:thumbsup:ing it now on TVcatchup...have repped you both...

Banned

corrie .. get a life ffs

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;8837100

should have trained him from day one :giggle:

I foolishly said he could watch it as I thought ITV had same watch live thing as bbc - sorted now with tvcatchup.

choc1969;8837092

whack him over the head with a heavy duty frying panselfish git

I'm sure she has control of the tv every other night of his life forcing him to watch that crap a long with Eastenders, Emerdale and god knows what else.

sky+:)

agnes;8837111

I foolishly said he could watch it as I thought ITV had same watch live … I foolishly said he could watch it as I thought ITV had same watch live thing as bbc - sorted now with tvcatchup.

i'm only ribbing you, my ex (around a fair bit to see squiddywink) is rather perturbed as I'm having Sky installed on Sunday and didnt have the sports package :-D

[url]www.seesaw.com[/url]

Original Poster

jellybaby22;8837150

haha..serously..you get the remote and turn it over... My OH wuoldnt dare … haha..serously..you get the remote and turn it over... My OH wuoldnt dare watch anything other that what I want to watch.... he's well trained

Yeah, mine too but it's only once every 4 years and they have to think they are getting there own way once in a while (like once every 4 years!)

he's a mug jelly, not well trained

tell him your taking him for a weekend trip to the lakes , boat trip !!! , hide the rolling pin , !!!
    gayle got away with it !!!!

InfernoZeus;8837074

Use TVCatchup.com

just registered for that - magic :gift:

Banned

ever heard of a video recorder lol

dog_cop;8837104

corrie .. get a life ffs

+ 1,:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2991053
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33180
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846324
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764574

See more discussions