Groups

HELP! I am looking for a Graphics and Sound cards for my Dell PowerEdge T300 server

Hi, I have Dell PowerEdge T300 server running Windows 7 Ultimate. I need cheap Graphics and Sound cards for watching downloaded content and Blu-rays. The only available slots are PCIe x 4 and PCIe x 8. I am not a gamer so don't require super high end cards, any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

2 Comments

so erhm...what the problem then?
    Go ebay, get hd3***, 4350, HD4650, or HD4770 for example or higher, as long as you'll use hdmi, you don't really need sound card, otherwise sound cards getting pretty expensive if you wanna run them on pci-express slot. HD3xxx series is 5.1 audio, HD4xxx series is 7.1 audio. there are a lot pci cards available, but as you may aware they are not compatible with pci-express

Original Poster

Narkodrom

so erhm...what the problem then? Go ebay, get hd3***, 4350, HD4650, or … so erhm...what the problem then? Go ebay, get hd3***, 4350, HD4650, or HD4770 for example or higher, as long as you'll use hdmi, you don't really need sound card, otherwise sound cards getting pretty expensive if you wanna run them on pci-express slot. HD3xxx series is 5.1 audio, HD4xxx series is 7.1 audio. there are a lot pci cards available, but as you may aware they are not compatible with pci-express

Thanks for the help.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846149
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?44
      3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2957
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764181

See more discussions