Help i cant claim payment on ebay

hi i recently sold some thing on ebay and the paypal addres i typed had a letter missing it spelt [email protected]live.o.uk instead of [email protected]live.co.uk
now i cant claim my money any ideas of wat to do

6 Comments

[FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="4"]contact paypal, they should be able to sort it:thumbsup:[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

wend;4301267

[FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="4"]contact paypal, they … [FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="4"]contact paypal, they should be able to sort it:thumbsup:[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

yes they will - i accidentely sent payment to wrong email address and the guy accepted it - when i realised (ahem) i contacted paypal - explained situation and got money back:thumbsup:

Original Poster

holly100;4301300

yes they will - i accidentely sent payment to wrong email address and the … yes they will - i accidentely sent payment to wrong email address and the guy accepted it - when i realised (ahem) i contacted paypal - explained situation and got money back:thumbsup:

thank you so much for your help

thread closed

OR you can contact the buyer and explain,they can cancel the payment and resend if you tell them the correct addy.

How did it even go through as .o.uk is not even a valid extension so they'd be nowhere to send the money too. When i've mistyped, if it's not valid it doesn't work.

Syzable;4301712

How did it even go through as .o.uk is not even a valid extension so … How did it even go through as .o.uk is not even a valid extension so they'd be nowhere to send the money too. When i've mistyped, if it's not valid it doesn't work.

Happens all the time,if its not sorted out,it sits there unclaimed for about 3 weeks i think it is,then it gets returned to the sender.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553749
    2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1842
    3. CCleaner software compromised by hackers1525
    4. Any PS4 News Here29313798

See more discussions