Help! I can't unsubscribe from Hot UK Deals!!!

Found 11th Nov 2017
How do I do this? I'm getting plagued by emails from lots of different companies and I'm trying to clear up my inbox without deleting my email account. Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Scroll down to the bottom of the page when on the main page. At the bottom you will see "contact" (next to feedback) Click on contact and send them an email asking them to delete your account
LeahsMintytoutou2 h, 13 m ago

Scroll down to the bottom of the page when on the main page. At the bottom …Scroll down to the bottom of the page when on the main page. At the bottom you will see "contact" (next to feedback) Click on contact and send them an email asking them to delete your account

Thanks as i'm having the same problem
summerof7611th Nov 2017

Thanks as i'm having the same problem

Omg I just re read the post. Sorry @ionaswales I some how got what you were asking wrong. I thought you were asking how to delete your account lol oops
Lots of different companies? I only get the daily HUKD best deal emails, which I find extremely helpful (took me 3 years to make my first purchase from one of them though).

If your username is also your email, then that will be your problem as I have heard of others having issues because of this. I do wonder how many emails I would have received if my email were my username...
Edited by: "Mechtup" 11th Nov 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants