Groups

HELP: I have a stack of LEGO to sell - where can I sell it?

I have bags and bags of the stuff - I purchased alot of it from ebay to build LEGO mechs

I dont really want to go the ebay route due to fees and hassle. Plus theres loads on there already.

This is alot of ££££ worth so wanted to know if there was anyway that bought it?

Thanks in advance

13 Comments

Post it here in the FS/FT.

Take good pics and work out your prices and you are all set to go.

Can't beat a bit of Lego - I've got a bit of technics on the go at the moment :thumbsup: Have seen there is a new r/c bulldozer out, man that thing is pricey!

I'd be interested in seeing what you have

I'd be interested if the price is right...:thumbsup:

you got any clear pieces?

Sell it on here, preloved or ebay .............depends on whether you just want to get rid or want to make a bit of dollar.

I may be interested in buying too.

Can you add some pics or list set nos?

I might be interested in buying some too.

How about legoland ???:)

Banned

dean maybe inetrsted in this

Banned

list list list ... I love lego

dog_cop;4914514

list list list ... I love lego

I went out today and bought the police station from Toys R Us for £50! :shock: Im 25 years old by the way.... :oops:

birdyboyuk;4915430

I went out today and bought the police station from Toys R Us for £50! … I went out today and bought the police station from Toys R Us for £50! :shock: Im 25 years old by the way.... :oops:

Dude i think i saw you! Is this you?

http://lawnstogardens.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/gamer.jpg :-D

Banned

birdyboyuk;4915430

I went out today and bought the police station from Toys R Us for £50! … I went out today and bought the police station from Toys R Us for £50! :shock: Im 25 years old by the way.... :oops:

i bought £50`s worth of second hand stuff which was boxed and mint and I am much older then you :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866385
      2. word association Game74044549
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047161
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767399

See more discussions