Groups

Help i have got this thing on my scrren

Help
    It has taken me salmost 2 hrs to work out how I can get connected to the WIFI on this train . finally dont it but in the process I have managed to get a ||"thing" on my screen, its about 4 inch in diamiter and round of course with the works "wireless Lan" and a web cam pic and 2 arrows in the middle of the circle. How can I get it off. Sorry if spelling mistakes in this post but cant see what Im typing as this thing just over the top of any screen I bring up

Thanks in advance

7 Comments

What type of Laptop is it?

If you hold down Ctrl, Alt and Delete together you will be able to end the process

It's a graphical representation of the wi-fi signals near you
    move the mouse around the circle and you'll see an X appear
    press that

Original Poster

karenhornby;2936503

It's a graphical representation of the wi-fi signals near youmove the … It's a graphical representation of the wi-fi signals near youmove the mouse around the circle and you'll see an X appearpress that

it does not give me a cross when I hovver over it. Its a Toshiba Laptop

kemo;2936498

What type of Laptop is it?If you hold down Ctrl, Alt and Delete together … What type of Laptop is it?If you hold down Ctrl, Alt and Delete together you will be able to end the process

Tried this too but does not end task:x

Original Poster

OH Its Gone..... Dont know how thou. Thanks anyway Rep Given

Forget the laptop. Where can we see more pics like your avatar?

Original Poster

myjess;2936552

plms dont know but when you find out will you tell me lol:whistling:

myjess;2936552

try here: ]sexybodypaintings.com
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4322024
      2. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1216
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764676
      4. Samsung Note 844

See more discussions