Groups
    EXPIRED

HELP!!! i have just dropped my kids xbox 360 they said it has "ring of death" ???

god knows what that means, does anybody know anything about it ?

9 Comments

Don't worry the same happened to mr sons Xbox last weekend. Microsoft will replace it and pay for postage for free. No cost o you. My sons came back this morning. Ifr you want to know anymore details let me know. I will try and find the link fo you to request a collection.

afaik its a renowned fault....something to do with the lights been red or something? is it still under warranty?

(someone else will know much more than me)

Just found link for you xbox.com/en-…rt/ good luck.

It does not matter if it is still under waranty my sons was 2 years old. It is a product fault and microsoft will replae the box. All the information is on the link from my earlier post.

Our son's was £70 something to repair, the warnty had run out, we got it back in a week!

Its free repair with Microsoft. Don't pay. Look at link.

[email protected];5839034

Its free repair with Microsoft. Don't pay. Look at link.

It's not always free. They extended the year long warranty to 3 years. My brothers broke a few weeks after the 3 years and would of had to pay the £70 to get it fixed.

Original Poster

a great big thankyou

With the ring of death Microsoft give a 3 year warranty so if its younger than 3 years old just get in touch with them, wouldn't advice telling them you dropped it though.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you turn clothes inside out before washing?1723
      2. Recommend a free reminder app1017
      3. Morrisons Cafe56
      4. Decent hoover22

See more discussions