Groups

Help... I just bought £38 worth of stuff from Play.com but forgot Quidco

Is there anyway I can get quidco? As I forgot to do it...

11 Comments

Cancel your order and order the stuff again (through Quidco) when the cancellation is confirmed?

Cancel Order. Get a confirmation. Clear Cache. Go to Quidco & click on Play. Login & earn Cashback.

Hope that helps :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Russ2626;2900036

Cancel your order and order the stuff again (through Quidco) when the … Cancel your order and order the stuff again (through Quidco) when the cancellation is confirmed?

KOGONAI;2900040

Cancel Order. Get a confirmation. Clear Cache. Go to Quidco & click on … Cancel Order. Get a confirmation. Clear Cache. Go to Quidco & click on Play. Login & earn Cashback.Hope that helps :thumbsup:

Cheers... might just give it a miss this time and not bother as only got £50 on my debit card, and knowing my bank they will cock something up and charge me for going over. (works out about £2.30 that I would have got)... Oh well

so annoying when you do that, isn't it?

Russ2626, Adding Rep for you as you helped hukd_don before me by a few seconds.. :whistling:

Banned

have pm'd you

sassie;2900266

have pm'd you

me?? :whistling: ..... :lol:

Banned

KOGONAI;2900308

me?? :whistling: ..... :lol:

lol - no, the op

sassie;2900319

lol - no, the op

Rep added for you too, just for making me laugh.. :lol:

I think you just go in 'My Orders' and cancel the order and start again, I've done this

wouldnt it be great , quidco having their own forums (dont even mention the clans!), using their own bandwidth for these things, instead of relying on other sites to sort it all out!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044550
      2. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1424
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866387
      4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4594775

See more discussions