Groups
    EXPIRED

Help !! I lost the hot deal scrolling thing at top of site

I accidentally removed the hot deals part on the main page, the one you push left or right and the deals scroll at the top of the page left or right, I wasnt thinking and pushed the X on it

How can I get this back please ??

6 Comments

Have you got access to some sellotape a pair of scissors & a graphic equaliser?

if it's the section I'm thinking about that you are after click on the three dots at the top of the page then click on show hottest deal

Original Poster

scaryvonne

if it's the section I'm thinking about that you are after click on the … if it's the section I'm thinking about that you are after click on the three dots at the top of the page then click on show hottest deal

Hi thanks for trying to help me, I don't have 3 dots up there that I can see

It was something that was always at the top, like you would have 3 or 4 deals at top of page and could click right to show more, was like the deals of the day type of thing, without thinking I hit the X on it and now I can't get it back

Sorry for sounding noobish, I've been here a long time and should know better but I can't seem to get it back

Original Poster

tregs

Have a look here

Thank you it worked, sorry for asking but thanks very much for helping me

m14x74

Thank you it worked, sorry for asking but thanks very much for helping me … Thank you it worked, sorry for asking but thanks very much for helping me

You're welcome
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2635
      2. Easy Jet flights - does anyone know how far in advance seats are sold?47
      3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2241
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132

See more discussions