Groups

Help - I need a courier!

I have won some gymnastic mats from e-bay and need them to be collected by a courier and delivered to me. I thought that a company like parcel monkey would be able to collect and deliver to me but it is asking me to print a postage label for it and obviously I won't be at the remote address.

What can I do?

12 Comments

Original Poster

Its being collected on Wednesday so not enough time.

just tell the person at the remote address to print the label?

Original Poster

Slash;7656744

just tell the person at the remote address to print the label?

They are less than useless!

Original Poster

Do you have to print the label for parcel monkey?

the label is not essential if you use parcel2go and DHL.....they have a stick on barcode as back up,just get the sender to address the parcel correctly

or

email them the address label

then cancel it and choose another service. I don't remember which one but some courier do not require you to print a label

Original Poster

Carley;7656807

if it's being collected on Wednesday and you can't trust them to print … if it's being collected on Wednesday and you can't trust them to print the label off from an e-mail then post the labels to them tomorrow using a guaranteed next day delivery service. (

Original Poster

boothy;7656771

the label is not essential if you use parcel2go and DHL.....they have a … the label is not essential if you use parcel2go and DHL.....they have a stick on barcode as back up,just get the sender to address the parcel correctlyoremail them the address label

Just tried them, they want £100 parcel monkey want £20!

where in the UK are they picking up from?

Original Poster

boothy;7656955

where in the UK are they picking up from?

Harlow, Essex.

Original Poster

Carley;7656974

can you stall the collection for another day?

I've just asked if they would print out the labels or if they can't do that i'll defer the collection until Thursday and send them to them.

Original Poster

Wow!

They've agreed to print them out from an e-mail.

Thanks everyone.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?2291
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764159
      3. Sad news about Barcelona2395
      4. Any Xbox One news today?2356125

See more discussions